Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

IJN/Pan Asian commanders ?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

130
[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
244 posts
7,973 battles

Any info about IJN or Pan Asian commanders with the "enhancements" coming to the game?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[TLS]
Member
227 posts
7,763 battles

hmmm,i think currently nothing in Dev forum talk about it. But would like someone to post it though. ( got my Yamamoto so I'm satisfied ) :fish_cute_2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
519
[LNA]
Member
2,017 posts
13,064 battles
21 minutes ago, Tagnbag said:

Any info about IJN or Pan Asian commanders with the "enhancements" coming to the game?  

There's 2 for Pan ASIA last event. Da rong and Gu rong or something. Enhanced captains don't really affect the game except for some broken combos from the legendary series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,277
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,780 posts
17,342 battles

There were two?

Dammit.

I only have this dude.

World_of_warships_asia Screenshot 2019.05.08 - 08.07.09.76.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,277
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,780 posts
17,342 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Both have enhanced DE and SE.

shot-19.05.08_08.46.33-0153.jpg

Oh.

I must have missed the other guy on one of my breaks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,932
[MRI]
Member
3,293 posts
14,457 battles
5 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Oh.

I must have missed the other guy on one of my breaks...

The other guy you have to get by buying the Lunar New Year lootboxes in the armoury.

Iirc he was a confirmed drop in the 2nd set of lootboxes (the lootboxes were gated, you had to buy the first set to be able to buy the 2nd set).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,277
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,780 posts
17,342 battles
9 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

The other guy you have to get by buying the Lunar New Year lootboxes in the armoury.

Iirc he was a confirmed drop in the 2nd set of lootboxes (the lootboxes were gated, you had to buy the first set to be able to buy the 2nd set).

Ah ok, I seem to have some dim memory of that - and also thinking "screw that" 😛

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[KNTL]
Member
5 posts
3,342 battles

I found this image on the WoWS subreddit a long time ago.

 

Spoiler

1634755268_WOWSCommanderSprites.thumb.png.bdbb9281d3b49610fec77dfdf5e54986.png

Does anyone else knew how to get those commander sprites, preferrably in their nation's ships bearing their local names?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,005
[FORCE]
Member
1,983 posts
10,928 battles
9 hours ago, SukCrotSSGI said:

I found this image on the WoWS subreddit a long time ago.

 

  Hide contents

1634755268_WOWSCommanderSprites.thumb.png.bdbb9281d3b49610fec77dfdf5e54986.png

Does anyone else knew how to get those commander sprites, preferrably in their nation's ships bearing their local names?

Almost all of them are available as standard captains. The ones for China exist, but the caps are black. I have never seen the ones for Taiwan though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
151
[LGND]
Member
462 posts
12,014 battles

Pan Asia Commander we already got 2 Unique Commander from D*nasty W*arrior universe : Da Rong and Quan Rong (the way they put in ancient chinese officer uniform is hillarious enough ):Smile_trollface:
IJN Commander hmmmm only Yamamoto Isoroku so far... i hope they add more IJN commander tho.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
771
[-CAT-]
Member
1,723 posts
10,230 battles
13 hours ago, Gesterbein said:

Pan Asia Commander we already got 2 Unique Commander from D*nasty W*arrior universe : Da Rong and Quan Rong (the way they put in ancient chinese officer uniform is hillarious enough ):Smile_trollface:
IJN Commander hmmmm only Yamamoto Isoroku so far... i hope they add more IJN commander tho.....

Jisaburou "Gargoyle" Ozawa = William Frederick "Bull" Halsey Jr

Isoroku Yamamoto = Chester W. Nimitz

 

Off topic Commanders:

Sir David Beatty = Franz Hipper                        Battlecruiser

Sir John Jellicoe = Rheinhard Scheer                Battleship

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[KNTL]
Member
5 posts
3,342 battles
On 10/3/2019 at 9:46 AM, Sir_Feather said:

Almost all of them are available as standard captains. The ones for China exist, but the caps are black. I have never seen the ones for Taiwan though.

When I try to recruit a new commander for my Gadjah Mada, I repetedly press the "Change Name and Image" button, but all I got are PRC commanders... How do you know about them being available? I still couldn't find it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×