You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
David_O_neill

Why is it like this

84 comments in this topic

[AUSDF]
30 posts

Just curious as a player on the Asia server, and others servers like eu. Why are the players on the Asian server are of so bad versus those on other servers. I like reading other servers forums and find it amusing that the Asian server tends to be the laughing stock of servers. Asian server is known as the campers paradise. Have players on this server ever thought for a moment what it might be like to actually go and attack something?

[ZA]
[ZA]
466 posts
10,645 battles
5 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

Just curious as a player on the Asia server, and others servers like eu. Why are the players on the Asian server are of so bad versus those on other servers. I like reading other servers forums and find it amusing that the Asian server tends to be the laughing stock of servers. Asian server is known as the campers paradise. Have players on this server ever thought for a moment what it might be like to actually go and attack something?

I don't think so, second grade reroll play in NA server easily become unicums.

They are laughing stock to us, when you look at King of the sea and how Asian clan farm them in cross server clan battle.

• Cool 3

[TLS]
231 posts
7,831 battles

Hmmm, so you have seen the VOR and other clan in this Server ???!!!!

If you see them in Random, please know that they now the top of CB atm and not even the MO from EU can beat them. So to said Asia server is bad is objectively  disregard toward players in here. :fish_viking:

[OAKUM]
2,112 posts
16,243 battles
39 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

"Been spending most our lives, living in a campers paradise  ~°•√π "  

(sorry couldn't find any music symbols)

[AUSDF]
30 posts

Ok sorry so apart from the Asian clans  using aim assist bots and who knows what  other hacks because wows cant be bothered installing something like punkbuster or other cheat software. Great news asian players have the best undetected hacks is that what you needed to hear? And yes asian players are some of the worst players around by far.

[KAMI]
1,543 posts
12,752 battles
20 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

Ok sorry so apart from the Asian clans  using aim assist bots and who knows what  other hacks because wows cant be bothered installing something like punkbuster or other cheat software. Great news asian players have the best undetected hacks is that what you needed to hear? And yes asian players are some of the worst players around by far.

maybe u are just so bad that you think you are good

Edited by Gummilicious
  • Cool 2

[AUSDF]
30 posts
10 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

maybe u are just so bad that you think you are good

No i actually suck big time. But thanks for asking. Always makes me laugh in many many games when people confuse ability with their hacks. As i said this server is one of the noobiest and biggest users of hacks within the wows network. If i could transfer my ships over to another server i would in a heartbeat.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,639 posts
7,755 battles

Yet nearly every player from here who plays on NA says their WR is at least 5% better as that server is full of people who sail broadside.

How about someone gets the actual server averages to either support or rebut the OPS assertions

• Cool 2

[LNA]
2,048 posts
14,149 battles
12 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

No i actually suck big time. But thanks for asking. Always makes me laugh in many many games when people confuse ability with their hacks. As i said this server is one of the noobiest and biggest users of hacks within the wows network. If i could transfer my ships over to another server i would in a heartbeat.

It is not their hack , it is in their mindset. ASIA in general is competitive in life style , even in real life. There is no social security that will help you through tough time like in EU. You are on your own. You either try and succeed or stuck in a tent for the rest of your life. THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN. Ever read a Korea English test ? I doubt if English gentlements can handle that.

What can i do so i can get the most out of the game is what most ASIA think about ? Get the most for EU seem to be have fun , for ASIA it has to be MVP , dominating , best damage , most contribution , ... etc . That's how most asians are wired. When we gloat , it is almost exclusively best damage , MVP , ... etc . Ever wonder why most competitive team for E sport comprise mostly of ASIA originated people ?

EU players make basic mistakes. Lots of basic mistakes. ON ASIA server , especially high tier , this almost never happen. The only mistake they make is positioning on the map.

Showing broadside , hungry kill , over agressive almost never happen.
This server have a camping altitude because they are using leverage in positioning. Attacking almost always put the ship in a bad position where he can be kited or blobed to death.

You need alot of coordination and skill to pull off a push on this server. Players are exceptionally well versed in kiting.

Edited by legionary2099
  • Cool 2

305 posts
370 battles
1 hour ago, David_O_neill said:

32 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

LoL even without aim assist hack, most of unicum BB here can hit DD from 15km. The camping is indeed boring but truly effective.... The only drawback is you need very good aiming.

The fact that people here used to camping from above 16km is train them to effective long range. Noob will always rage because they cannt hit but veteran could easily land hit.

Another crap from Asia meta is invisible concealment tactic. Its super annoying to play againts... Using island to hide firing, Maximimize smoke....

The Asia meta is don't give sheet about fun. What everyone care here IS WINNING and WINNING! As long as it was efficient, boring and repetitive strategy will be always used.

Also WoWs in Asia is not team vs team. Its completely Battle Royale, stand to last and deal Maximum damage. Everyone is for themself.....

Without bringing the CV Fascism, everyone should admit the Asia Meta is Superior in term of effective and efficient strategy.

Just saying you don't need aim assist, even i can sheet another CA from 22km with Republique.

I like to keep silent for a while but this thing is really triggering.

Asia is SUPERIOR

• Cool 1

[TDA]
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,287 posts
8,785 battles
8 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Yet nearly every player from here who plays on NA says their WR is at least 5% better as that server is full of people who sail broadside.

How about someone gets the actual server averages to either support or rebut the OPS assertions

Broadside?

Nah, that's a hack they use in NA.

• Funny 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,575 posts
26,552 battles

and we laugh at how even 2nd rate clans on asia can get to typhoon and hurricane on other servers, last KOTS 3v3 between NA there was literally 4 asian teams in attendence (one SEA reroll clan on NA)

"durr hurr bad server"

-never wins any toureys

-gets thrashed on cross server cw

-streamers who come here to test the water gets booted out fast

if you want to complaine about SEA meta you picked litereally the worst exhibit to show as evidence lmao

• Funny 4

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,575 posts
26,552 battles
21 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

hE's HaCKinG BecAusE I cAnt DodGe

Edited by drakon233
  • Funny 6

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
283 posts
7,815 battles

We seem to have more CV players here then other servers so this is bound to reflect in overall ability as the CV is an easy mode OP ship class played mostly by low skill people with griefing tendencies, you have to expect that :) 

• Funny 1

[FORCE]
2,433 posts
12,277 battles

Sorry to burst the bubbles but the majority (not all) of this kind of players are the Vegemite-munchers that think they are superior than the others. One of them floods the "Questions & In-Game Problems" in all caps every day.

4,866 posts
8,859 battles

I'll keep this short: Try to play in NA and EU.

• Cool 1

[AUSDF]
30 posts
1 hour ago, Sir_Feather said:

Sorry to burst the bubbles but the majority (not all) of this kind of players are the Vegemite-munchers that think they are superior than the others. One of them floods the "Questions & In-Game Problems" in all caps every day.

[Content removed]
Racist, insult. Content removed, user banned
~TheAzure

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,575 posts
26,552 battles

[Content removed]

tbh you do seem like the sort of people i dont consider worth helping, so yes, i'll agree with you there

dogs tastes ok, but cats are sour, who the hell even even eats cats

Edited removed quote
~TheAzure

• Funny 2

Super Tester_
143 posts
14,273 battles

Nah. Take it from someone who actively play on NA and has been to RU and EU for clan battles.

They're worse. Much, much worse.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,575 posts
26,552 battles
2 minutes ago, MizukiHayama said:

Nah. Take it from someone who actively play on NA and has been to RU and EU for clan battles.

stfu you're still grounded, you actually managed to lose to them with alpha, disgrace

Edited by drakon233
  • Funny 2

[LNA]
2,048 posts
14,149 battles
4 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

Sorry to burst your bubble. Most dog/cat eating asian players hack, most dog/cat eating asians are selfish and more worried about frag rates than helping a team. 

And vegemite is much healthier than eating pets.

Yep. This is a toxic self previleged altitude.

Uh huh, eating pets. Wait till you cant even find food to steal. You are the worst product EU put out.

Super Tester_
143 posts
14,273 battles
2 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

you actually managed to lose to them with alpha, disgrace

I had fewer losses against EU/RU than you had wins with more total games played cough

SerB.jpg

Edited by MizukiHayama

4,866 posts
8,859 battles
11 minutes ago, David_O_neill said:

Sorry to burst your bubble. Most dog/cat eating asian players hack, most dog/cat eating asians are selfish and more worried about frag rates than helping a team. 

And vegemite is much healthier than eating pets.

Dog and cat meats are bad in taste, because they clearly aren't bred for meat. There are reasons why human breed pigs, cows and chicken for meat and not dogs and cats.

I don't eat dogs and cats (their meat is probably terrible), I don't hack (look at my stats), but I'm still an Asian. 

6 minutes ago, MizukiHayama said:

Don't you DARE bring reasons and logics to a whining thread!!!

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,575 posts
26,552 battles
1 minute ago, legionary2099 said:

Yep. This is a toxic self previleged altitude.

Uh huh, eating pets. Wait till you cant even find food to steal. You are the worst product EU put out.

reminder on how they ended up down under in the first place

• Funny 3

4,866 posts
8,859 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

reminder on how they ended up down under in the first place

The first foreign ships to enter Straya were ships carrying prisoners :fish_book: