Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BuckleUpBones

I’m Good, Very Good!

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
445 posts
6,418 battles

Hi everybody, pop into WOWS on Sunday and battled for a few hours. 😊

Pop into asia.wows stats and noticed my PR has gone up 8 points, without me even playing!!!

Does mean that the overall playerbase skills/abilities is nosediving! 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
223
[BOTES]
Modder
611 posts
4,506 battles

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the player-base skills has dropped.

It's just an aftermath of the CV rework.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,635
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,817 posts
29,639 battles

hasn't the player base always been nosediving in terms of skill over time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,386
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,134 posts
10,482 battles
4 hours ago, drakon233 said:

hasn't the player base always been nosediving in terms of skill over time

Oooof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23
[RSM]
Member
41 posts
5,871 battles

Players are leaving too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
868
[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
7,460 battles

Destroyers is dead. Don't come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
603 posts
4,570 battles

Player come and go, it is just a computer game. 

I would wonder what kind player could likely being driven away from the current meta? Not the good players I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,289 posts
8,802 battles

Could it be the rise of the bots?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,386
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,134 posts
10,482 battles
29 minutes ago, tsuenwan said:

Player come and go, it is just a computer game. 

I would wonder what kind player could likely being driven away from the current meta? Not the good players I believe.

I'm still here so the CVs haven't driven away the crap players.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
603 posts
4,570 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I'm still here so the CVs haven't driven away the crap players.

Driven away those crap players with not so crap stats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
295 posts
8,941 battles

Looking at peeps profiles there are more low experience players, I often see CV players with around 200 - 500 games with T8-10 CV's who also play a few surface ships and probably get hammered. My percentage seemed to increase all by itself recently and I am getting nuked by CV's alot, /shrug I may express my thoughts in open channel in games about CV's :) Which may have been resulting in extra attacks but still I thought they would go down.

Also the player base IS obviously getting less smart (can't say dumber as that may be seen as an attack :)) so many play CV's and CV players aren't not less smart :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
445 posts
6,418 battles
15 hours ago, Soloun said:

Looking at peeps profiles there are more low experience players, I often see CV players with around 200 - 500 games with T8-10 CV's who also play a few surface ships and probably get hammered. My percentage seemed to increase all by itself recently and I am getting nuked by CV's alot, /shrug I may express my thoughts in open channel in games about CV's 🙂 Which may have been resulting in extra attacks but still I thought they would go down.

Also the player base IS obviously getting less smart (can't say dumber as that may be seen as an attack :)) so many play CV's and CV players aren't not less smart 🙂

I’ve been warming up with co-op, had 2 random’s last night, both battles had duel carriers.

Ages ago with jets and among other things, cruiser AA screening was a thing, it prompted team work.

Captaining Dallas in those 2 battles I found myself AA screening (also in ship formation) and not (solo) hunting! AA builds are back!

First game had a storm so the Dallas instantly became useless and a Bismarck I choose to screen sailed to his early death and me along with him too.

Second game (better one), I did take a forward centre position and AA screen the centre (17 aircraft kills), was targeted multiple times but I wrecked more of them than they did of me, survive too, but it did show a lack of "smarts" to kill the obvious, me.      

Edited by BuckleUpBones
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×