Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dodgy_Bob

CV's too OP and broken - Im out

17 comments in this topic

[PANZA]
[PANZA]
Alpha Tester
12 posts
9,657 battles

As the CV situation is still broken as, Im out. Needs to be re-balanced urgently, and I wont spend my time getting frustrated over that class of ship being OP along with a heap of ineffectual play styles. 
Im happy to go spend my money and time else where WG. Shame really, Ive been around since Alpha testing and havent experienced this much one sided frustration since starting my gaming time with WG, both on WoWs and WoT.

So long.

• Cool 1

4,925 posts
8,860 battles
1 hour ago, Gummilicious said:

Another one bite the dust

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, CVs are gonna get you, too

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 6

[PANZA]
[PANZA]
Alpha Tester
12 posts
9,657 battles

Sort your collective shit out WG. 
You've just lost my subscription coin.....

Mr Good Citizen, yes you can haz my stuff... 🙂

• Cool 2

[KMS-A]
379 posts
459 battles
20 minutes ago, mrcasual said:

Don't spit the dummy. Play co-op. No CV's there

I can agree with you, co-op is pretty fun... just because there is no CV's to bother.

2 hours ago, Dodgy_Bob said:

As the CV situation is still broken as, Im out. So long

Well so long alpha player, hope to see you again. If situation goes into our favor.

[LGNDS]
26 posts
12 hours ago, Dodgy_Bob said:

As the CV situation is still broken as, Im out. Needs to be re-balanced urgently, and I wont spend my time getting frustrated over that class of ship being OP along with a heap of ineffectual play styles. 
Im happy to go spend my money and time else where WG. Shame really, Ive been around since Alpha testing and havent experienced this much one sided frustration since starting my gaming time with WG, both on WoWs and WoT.

So long.

i would like to get  count on how many people have either stop spending or left the game for good seems like WG are not listening to the very people that they rely on for income oh well it is there loss

• Cool 1

[OAKUM]
2,115 posts
16,283 battles

d5a8cup-bb0e5ed8-8fb2-4166-8fdb-f2b492e937df.png

338 posts
6,754 battles
12 hours ago, rufusflywheel said:

i would like to get  count on how many people have either stop spending or left the game for good seems like WG are not listening to the very people that they rely on for income oh well it is there loss

The number of players online are mostly the same at the expected uptimes and downtimes. 
Plenty of people bought the CV premiums.

[LBAS]
1,553 posts

Everybody know deep down that CV is broken but don't want to admit it and keep on adapting it.

this is what it called... over adaptation.

embrace the unusual 'till it become a norm and keep on moving forward.

it not wrong per se because it fully consented, it just not sit right with me =w=

581 posts
1,666 battles

At this moment, There are enough CV players just to compensate the lost in DD players

[SMOKE]
2,059 posts
16,295 battles
5 hours ago, PGM991 said:

Everybody know deep down that CV is broken but don't want to admit it and keep on adapting it.

this is what it called... over adaptation.

embrace the unusual 'till it become a norm and keep on moving forward.

it not wrong per se because it fully consented, it just not sit right with me =w=

not really playing CV I cannot really say if its so or not, but what really matters is the Rework CV and what it incur broke so many , and couple that with that so call Radar nerf ( buff ... ) its forcing DD player to exit the game cause they are simply faced with a game mechanic that do not allow them to play to the set style and advantage; if you are doing gunboat DD that could still manage but the lack of decent AA and perma spotting still force you way back enough that most of the time you are out of range, and torpedo boat players simply quit cause no mater what you are faced with a situation that either you are forced way out of range or if you get in you are quick to be spotted one way or the other without any counter play  and not to mention you will be focus fired long before you get into position to use those torp .... 

And of couse we know how broke the AA are ...

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,644 posts
7,803 battles
On 5/6/2019 at 9:26 AM, rufusflywheel said:

Yeah, nah.

The player numbers are actually at their highest in 12 months. 

Capture.JPG

• Cool 2

581 posts
1,666 battles
29 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Yeah, nah.

The player numbers are actually at their highest in 12 months. 

Capture.JPG

Release of premium and high drop rate increase the player base, this is also reflected in other lines.

but there is no significant overall trend change so far.

WA1.jpg.4b00544a28da6d403bae4acde59d78de.jpg

WN1.jpg.0a6766c309d77db57db7a4f00aaa48c9.jpg

WE1.jpg.4232240adbad1997cbdde95ef15bd4df.jpg

WR1.jpg.b00e13ca382c339f2dcf20509e3c27e3.jpg

Asia and NA improved, while EU and RU decline slowly.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
283 posts
7,829 battles

Sorry your going, if they would limit 1 CV per match it would be a start but not even that. People on the forums like those above are part of the problem, good with the bad I guess. 

I've been looking at their profiles, the CV peeps I mean, many are low number of games it seems, I wonder how it will go once they get sick of it or decide to try another ship type? /whoosh they're gone :) along with all the peeps who decide this is just crap and then numbers might drop everywhere, time will tell.

CV's are the class for the lower skilled less experienced players, they need that quick rush from the OP easy mode play style ship, hopefully it becomes boring quickly like most of that. 

I suggest rather then leaving, stop paying and just play a bit as you want and whenever possible make sure CV players have a "suitable" game experience :)  

Sign in to follow this