You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rhodan

Freeezing

4 comments in this topic

[V2]
7 posts
8,485 battles

suddenly my game freezes all the time for 2-5 seconds and then the ship speeds up to reach where it should have been and things continue for 10-20 seconds then it freezes again. And if you happen to fire just as it freezes your shells go where they were aimed - 2 or 3 seconds ago - - FUKING ANNOYING

Plus you can;t change or start a course change while frozen

Makes the game unplayable.

Wasn't happening earlier in the week - happens on both my clients SEA and Nth America so obviously something in my computer I would say - i7-7700 3.6gz 16gb Ram 64 bit operating system

Any fix?

[FOCUS]
77 posts
4,982 battles

seems like your problem is in your connection

i have the same issue like that and i find my provider got some maintenance at my town, or maybe wows server is in trouble

[PSO2]
[PSO2]
44 posts
On 5/5/2019 at 9:19 PM, Rhodan said:

suddenly my game freezes all the time for 2-5 seconds and then the ship speeds up to reach where it should have been and things continue for 10-20 seconds then it freezes again. And if you happen to fire just as it freezes your shells go where they were aimed - 2 or 3 seconds ago - - FUKING ANNOYING

Plus you can;t change or start a course change while frozen

Makes the game unplayable.

Wasn't happening earlier in the week - happens on both my clients SEA and Nth America so obviously something in my computer I would say - i7-7700 3.6gz 16gb Ram 64 bit operating system

Any fix?

Had the same issue around the same time and then, randomly a day or two back.   Everything looked fine from my PC side of the equation temperatures, updates turned off, white listed exception in fire wall whole. 8.3 is not only trying to make you broke it is broke.

[ANZAC]
517 posts
18,500 battles

yeah, im am experiencing a lot of in game stutters. Since 8.3. but reported ping remains stable.

Edited by j0e90