Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Navy_Sensou

why i love the Audacious and the Royal Navy in general

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

103
[TLS]
Member
231 posts
7,831 battles

Audacious is between gud and bad ( here mean Midway and Harkuyu ) and it teach you how to play for the team and objective guarantee, flood and fire important ships so of course it really fun when you fight with it.:fish_glass:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[PIO]
[PIO]
Member
7 posts
5,600 battles

I’m nearly there . Just a few thousand exp more. 

Im have trouble with Bombers.im going bow to stern of BB.before my bombs hits they are turning away and half the bombs miss. 

And I don’t get why the bomb drop lag is so high I could start a second run before the first bombs hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
121 posts
11,649 battles
2 hours ago, Dread_Not said:

I’m nearly there . Just a few thousand exp more. 

Im have trouble with Bombers.im going bow to stern of BB.before my bombs hits they are turning away and half the bombs miss. 

And I don’t get why the bomb drop lag is so high I could start a second run before the first bombs hit. 

you just need to practice to get used to it mate, there's no other way of mastering CVs better than just playing it a lot with high awareness of how the mechanics work.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
254
[ULAG]
Member
909 posts
10,099 battles
14 hours ago, appoclyse said:

Audacious is between gud and bad ( here mean Midway and Harkuyu )

You mean Hak is bad? You might wanna reconsider that statement... :Smile_trollface::cap_haloween:

 

Hak is like 10 times more fun than Awefuldacious. Audacious is so bad that I stopped playing it. Mayb its just me bt idk...ymmv

Edited by _TAMAL_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
103
[TLS]
Member
231 posts
7,831 battles
21 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

You mean Hak is bad? You might wanna reconsider that statement... :Smile_trollface::cap_haloween:

 

Hak is like 10 times more fun than Awefuldacious. Audacious is so bad that I stopped playing it. Mayb its just me bt idk...ymmv

Nah, it just when my comm complain Harku still struggle to even deal anything, Midway is just too easy to play, and audacious need a bit more brainy. But then it just me :fish_aqua:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
121 posts
11,649 battles
2 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

You mean Hak is bad? You might wanna reconsider that statement... :Smile_trollface::cap_haloween:

 

Hak is like 10 times more fun than Awefuldacious. Audacious is so bad that I stopped playing it. Mayb its just me bt idk...ymmv

Audacious is so bad that i can't get 100% winrate but only 70% after 170 games, buff please WG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,025
[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,335 posts
11,146 battles

I love the Audacious, it's definitely my favourite T10 CV atm.  The TB's are obviously superb, the LB's are good at setting fires on BB's (although weaker than Midway and Haku DB's), and the RF's are quite OP against DD's (42 rockets per wave, fastest rocket velocity), and are barely balanced by how long it takes to fly them to the target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
254
[ULAG]
Member
909 posts
10,099 battles
6 hours ago, Navy_Sensou said:

Audacious is so bad that i can't get 100% winrate but only 70% after 170 games, buff please WG

I would honestly love to see how you manage to do that good in that thing...Maybe I am doing something seriously wrong becuz My WR in it is a measly 44% while in Hak, its 64% ... avg dmg is also much higher in Hak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
254
[ULAG]
Member
909 posts
10,099 battles
9 hours ago, appoclyse said:

Nah, it just when my comm complain Harku still struggle to even deal anything, Midway is just too easy to play, and audacious need a bit more brainy. But then it just me :fish_aqua:

This is basically my experience with T10 CVs so far ::Smile_Default:

JXRNMAI.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
121 posts
11,649 battles
19 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

I would honestly love to see how you manage to do that good in that thing...Maybe I am doing something seriously wrong becuz My WR in it is a measly 44% while in Hak, its 64% ... avg dmg is also much higher in Hak

if you wish to see, then see it yourself

 

 

20190505_154138_PBSA210-Audacious_28_naval_mission.wowsreplay

 

 

20190505_204446_PBSA210-Audacious_45_Zigzag.wowsreplay

 

 

20190505_201900_PBSA210-Audacious_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay

 

 

20190505_200729_PBSA210-Audacious_00_CO_ocean.wowsreplay

Edited by Navy_Sensou
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
254
[ULAG]
Member
909 posts
10,099 battles
15 minutes ago, Navy_Sensou said:

Thnx man...just what I was asking:Smile_honoring:

I'll look into them when I get free...

Edited by _TAMAL_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
732
[LBAS]
Member
4,901 posts
11,022 battles
18 hours ago, UmaruMinene said:

Audacious is a good CV :"3

Yeah you gonnabes nerfed SOON™ I swear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
103
[TLS]
Member
231 posts
7,831 battles

Audacious is superb when I know how to deal when Midway always struggle to even help their team. Which I properly know how to rather than the dude. But then again, I cant endure all the carry when my team throw the game and I have to salvage it but cant enough though.

My last 2 match put me on top of scoreboard for cripple most important ships ( Radar CA, DD, Frenchies……..) but it apparently not enough for the team to put some brain so all lost . :fish_palm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
372
[ZA]
[ZA]
Member
466 posts
10,645 battles
11 minutes ago, appoclyse said:

But then again, I cant endure all the carry when my team throw the game and I have to salvage it but cant enough though.

My last 2 match put me on top of scoreboard for cripple most important ships ( Radar CA, DD, Frenchies……..) but it apparently not enough for the team to put some brain so all lost . :fish_palm:

 

That is CV life in general tho, it is worst class for objective control and map control, if your team throw away their ship too fast thus the map control. There are very little chance for CV to turn thing around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×