Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

khaba/hargumo AA

11 comments in this topic

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
332 posts
8,294 battles

Not sure if its a bug but I lost an entire squadron to a Khaba from spotting it .. before i could even turn the planes they are ALL gone .. later same game Haragumo did the same thing, insta wiped the whole squadron (Graf Zep) ... pretty sure being able to at least abort with maybe a few losses would be acceptable, but losing everything in less than 3 seconds? From first spot?

Just wow

I managed to dive bomb a Desmoines with not even half the losses  ... this cannot be right

[TLS]
4,245 posts
20,391 battles

DD too OP, nerf plz. CV need buff.

Throws more dieselfuel into the fire.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Funny 4

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,343 posts
11,171 battles

It is a bug, occasionally your squadron will all just explode at the same time, and there won't be any flak clouds nearby.  I'm not sure if the bug has to do with the flak clouds not appearing so you hit multiple at once, or if maybe it's a lag issue.  It's not fun when it happens though.

• Cool 1

[ZA]
[ZA]
466 posts
10,645 battles

There are few more bugs too, ie the boost bar will lost green indicator from time to time, so I don't know how much boost had left.

• Cool 1

[ULAG]
909 posts
10,099 battles
1 hour ago, sunlo2013 said:

There are few more bugs too, ie the boost bar will lost green indicator from time to time, so I don't know how much boost had left.

I think that bug was introduced in last patch where they admittedly, tried to fix the engine overheat indicator. WG basically broke one thing to fix another one...:fish_palm:

[TLS]
231 posts
7,843 battles

well the bug train will continue and I once got the bug that camera keep stuck on the CV when I insta F and well...……………...your HP for planes disappear is just one of the bugs in this re-work.

[TF44]
468 posts
20,455 battles

yep them gunboats have deadly flak accuracy sims is a no flyzone.

[FORCE]
2,473 posts
12,340 battles
3 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

That and the problem with the spotting. Some enemy cruisers remain invisible for a second longer although they fire their AA.

[MRI]
3,615 posts
15,541 battles
4 hours ago, sunlo2013 said:

Yeah I find I often get that bug if I use engine boost immediately after taking off.

Yet another bug is if your engine boost depletes and you use the consumable, you can't use the boost until the consumable deactivates despite the boost meter being full. You have to use the consumable just before the boost meter depletes.

I can't remember when this bug was introduced but it wasn't originally like this.

[_BST_]
50 posts
14,032 battles

Ung....had the same thing happen to me but it was the Akizuki or the other one Ak...something....spotted....attack....then the whole squadron ko. Or when turning/moving away....

4,935 posts
8,860 battles

Happened to me a few times as well. AA couldn't shoot down anything when the squadron came close and striked me, but then, 'pop' all of them were gone. Up to 9 plane kill ribbons popped up at the same moment.

WeeGee fiks dis plis.

Edited by Paladinum

Sign in to follow this