Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Erm, what am I looking at here?

44 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,992
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,551 posts
20,060 battles

And how does gazing at her... them... IT... make my penetrations more enjoyable and consistent and make my secondaries spew forth great wads of creamy death upon the enemy?

Apparently if I do all these things in game I will get her.

Mmm, emotionally and sexually manipulative...

AFK, bio 5.

Maybe 2.

erm.png

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
140
[JUNK]
Member
1,115 posts
20,613 battles

She is the answer to azuma armor that we waiting for. 

Azuma and her at the helm will be the best ship ever! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,937
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,644 posts
7,803 battles

I thought it was a public service announcement for the recall of faulty Takata airbags.

 

But that right there my friend is why .WG can charge a fortune for the packages and weebs will still pay the money.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,406
[TDA]
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,287 posts
8,786 battles

It's added buoyancy to prevent drowning, in case she falls overboard.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
774
[O7]
Member
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

It's so that if they ever in trouble they can always motorboat.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,602
Member
4,929 posts
8,860 battles

What is so confusing about that?

They're extra protection against all weapons and also, flotation devices.

Spoiler

Mental models are better anyway. Their concept doesn't ruin my sense of logics and rationality, AND immersion.

 

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,992
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,551 posts
20,060 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

But that right there my friend is why .WG can charge a fortune for the packages and weebs will still pay the money.

Waaaaait just a moment here.

Are you suggesting that unscrupulous people, maybe some kind of "BattlePlaying" company, knowing that male sexual desire is easily triggered by visual stimuli would use that to manipulate said males into parting with money by using said stimuli?

Are you further suggesting that knowing once said male glands are triggered by visual stimuli (perhaps by placing the face of a pretty 12 year old semi Asian looking female on a grotesquely busty and overdeveloped full grown female torso) and the affected male brain's ration and reason process are short circuited by sexual desire that those males might be duped into purchasing something that, although mere pixels on a volatile display device may produce some vain hope that they may, in some way, gain sexual access or privilege over 12 year old girls with large breasts?

Because that sounds like male exploitation.

And no one would do that because it's using psychology for nefarious purposes.

So there must be some other explanation.

I wonder what it is?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,602
Member
4,929 posts
8,860 battles
45 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

a pretty 12 year old semi Asian looking female

Definitely NOT 12. Older than that, maybe 15-16. Not 12. 12 don't get that kind of bust in any normal, natural way. They shouldn't, that is.

Geezus.

 

45 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Because that sounds like male exploitation.

Virtual gender inequality?

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[HMNZ]
Member
364 posts
5,531 battles
42 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Are you suggesting that unscrupulous people, maybe some kind of "BattlePlaying" company, knowing that male sexual desire is easily triggered by visual stimuli would use that to manipulate said males into parting with money by using said stimuli?

umm Max, its a cartoon? if that gives some sort of stimuli I think that holiday should be a bit longer mate :Smile_facepalm:

1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

12 year old girls with large breasts?

no no Max ... not 12, that would be kinda ILLEGAL :Smile_glasses:

 

1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

I wonder what it is?

 

shultz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
222
[SLAVA]
Member
429 posts
7,235 battles

It is compensation for the lack of character traits to make them remotely interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,602
Member
4,929 posts
8,860 battles

What is wrong with attractive, busty virtual female anyway? It's the real life male that have to control their urges.

 

But intention matters. I'm looking at you predatory loot box strategy.

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,189
[CLAY]
Member
2,844 posts
12,657 battles
4 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

What is wrong with attractive, busty virtual female anyway? It's the real life male that have to control their urges.

 

1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

Are you further suggesting that knowing once said male glands are triggered by visual stimuli (perhaps by placing the face of a pretty 12 year old semi Asian looking female on a grotesquely busty and overdeveloped full grown female torso) and the affected male brain's ration and reason process are short circuited by sexual desire that those males might be duped into purchasing something that, although mere pixels on a volatile display device may produce some vain hope that they may, in some way, gain sexual access or privilege over 12 year old girls with large breasts?

Eh, I prefer average/petite 20 something meganekko’s myself.

23 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

umm Max, its a cartoon? if that gives some sort of stimuli I think that holiday should be a bit longer mate :Smile_facepalm:

Don’t get me started on why people find fictional images and ideas attractive. All to do with humans ability to anthropomorphise anything, and our biological primary objective.

54 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Virtual gender inequality?

Pretty sure females get exploited as well. Pretty sure that was the idea behind twilight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,992
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,551 posts
20,060 battles
11 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

predatory 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
516
[AN-DO]
Member
677 posts
9,975 battles

Wait, why are we all posting the word predatory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,992
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,551 posts
20,060 battles
3 minutes ago, blauflamme22 said:

predatory?

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
311
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles

This thread is very interesting:Smile_trollface:

'penetration into the citadel' here has a very very different meaning than losing large amount of hp.

 

Edited by spixys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,937
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,644 posts
7,803 battles
11 minutes ago, blauflamme22 said:

Wait, why are we all posting the word predatory?

I was talking about the buyers...……………………..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
516
[AN-DO]
Member
677 posts
9,975 battles
Just now, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I was talking about the buyers...……………………..

You could probably argue the sellers are too :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×