Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
UntitledWorld

Hi, I'm having a problem with WG

1 comment in this topic

[NASTY]
63 posts
7,442 battles

Sorry for bordering you guys and my English skill isn't perfect 😞

I'm the WoWs player who plays in Asia region. Due to some problem, I can't buy single container because my account's country of residence set to 'Korea. Republic of'. But I don't live in Korea(I made that account when I gone to Korea for short time.) so I believe it is wrong to follow the terms and conditions against a country that does not reside in that country. So they changed my country of residence to 'United Kingdom' but after this, l can't buy anything in the premium shop. That makes me nervous so I send a ticket once more. Then the WG Korea says 'You can't pay with other method because your account was made in Korea.' but soon WG Asia give a right answer to that My account can use United Kingdom's payment method. 
But all of a sudden, they said they had reversed all the changes and returned them to their original state, and the reward they had given them for understanding was only 'PAPA PAPA - 10 , Zulu - 10 , Zulu Hotel - 10 , India Bravo Terrathree - 10' . Not only do I not understand this situation, but I also don't understand that I'm trying to get things done by giving them these rewards. What I want is the right to buy as much as I want, not this little reward. I hope that the agenda will be resolved as soon as possible.

If I need proof that WG Asia has changed my account information to the UK, I will also submit it.

wg.thumb.png.3ed2f4b902d66f1f2e8926df1e44ea50.png

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this