You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fluffykinss

WG please pull out all T9 premium ships at premium shop

48 comments in this topic

[FOCUS]
77 posts
4,982 battles

come on i know u want some money but please if u want put this T9 premium ships in premium shop at least u WG can make some Terms and Conditions like minimum battle if u wanna buy this ships maybe 1k-2k battle so u can buy this ship with your wallet

(sample)
because this new player with T9 premium ships is f*k us at the top tier battle and make the first atmosfer at the battle really bad 

2019_04.30-10_09.thumb.png.2f0a9655b40aa113fcbed058a73cd6b2.png
2019_04.30-10.09_01.thumb.png.180a7f05a42b61cea4c8ef839eb42644.png

im dedicated to play this game over 3 years but why u don't listening us and what the h**l u can't fix this problem, this is really really unfair

please WG fix this problem 

Edited by Okamitsu
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

543 posts
6,731 battles

You do realize bad players is something WG can't fix right? They were, are, and always will be.

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,637 posts
7,739 battles

And just like High tier players can go and club T1's with a 19 point captain, so can a potato go and pollute T10 games.  You cant discriminate against players just because they are not very good.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

4,849 posts
8,859 battles

Old news, really. WeeGee can always enforce players to play tech tree ships before acquiring any premium, esp. high tiers. Like "This ship requires at least 100 games in tech tree ships of the same tier and type".

But that kinda hurts the BIZNIZ so I guess when you see them... CLUB THE HECK OUTTA THEM!!!

7 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

And just like High tier players can go and club T1's with a 19 point captain, so can a potato go and pollute T10 games.  You cant discriminate against players just because they are not very good.

So I can also discriminate people because they play too well? :Smile_hiding:

[CLAY]
2,829 posts
12,627 battles
5 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

So I can also discriminate people because they play too well:Smile_hiding:

I believe it’s called “tall poppy syndrome”

[PAMAN]
9 posts
1,943 battles

2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

.....  You cant discriminate against players just because they are not very good.

You got the point ...

Sometimes you can kill more than 2 ships in a battle. But sometimes 0, it just not your day 

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles

Dear OP,

Wish said players to lose all the money over gambling, horse racing, cryptocurrency, and Finally, social game gacha - irl is easier than ask WG to pull out ships.

Thank you

Regards,

A random forum reader.

Edited by spixys
  • Funny 2

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,637 posts
7,739 battles
52 minutes ago, smell_of_cordite said:

you bought a Jean Bart after only 246 battles ?

WG really saw you coming!

That's not the OP.  He is talking about another player.

[LNA]
2,045 posts
14,121 battles

This should constitute to the crime of name shaming isn't it ?

Anyway , you can't choose who you play with , but you can decide for yourself what to do. Don't waste time on factors you can't control.

[FOCUS]
77 posts
4,982 battles

3 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

That's not the OP.  He is talking about another player.

read again
i write that a sample
and of course i find more player like that

well i don't really talk to pull out T9 at premi shop it just for the thumbnail, read carefuly what i mean

6 hours ago, spixys said:

Dear OP,

Wish said players to lose all the money over gambling, horse racing, cryptocurrency, and Finally, social game gacha - irl is easier than ask WG to pull out ships.

Thank you

Regards,

A random forum reader.

well i agree with u at this option

but for this time WG must create some T&C for buying this high tier ships at premi shop for new player

[FOCUS]
77 posts
4,982 battles
9 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

even when i have tier x now and be more experience player that's not guarantee me for win when playing at low tier and make the good atmosfer at the first minute of the battle
and of course the feeling of defeat for new player on the low tier and the old player of the high tier is different
why i say that? because i've been taste all of that

im not mad so much when i just beeing a new player at the past time and lose with the enemy team that they create sealclub, i know they are a more experience and i must learn more from it, and it's different for me now at the high tier and more experinces when i got teammate that's a new player with premium ships, if that player know how is themself is fine like that player is active comunicate with team or that player understand what we command from quickcommand is fine for me, but mostly of them is a deaf, yeah i know asia is the most multilanguage server so it's just get a little percent that player understand english, but in this game have a quick command that can be easily to understand, even i notice that new player with quick command that player is still deaf and rushing with no brain, what the h**l is that?

i can't find other way to fix this beside that way WG must make T&C for new player that who want to buy high tier ships(9-10)
come on wg listening your old player 

[FOCUS]
77 posts
4,982 battles
9 hours ago, TD1 said:

You do realize bad players is something WG can't fix right? They were, are, and always will be.

i don't judge that a bad player, it just a new player with low experince and it's common if they can't play correctly of the ships, i understand that but playing in high tier ? is really really disturbing and make a bad atmosfer

please read carefuly

[FOCUS]
77 posts
4,982 battles

and as far i see u supertest player RalphTheTheatreCat is not very actively at this game and at this server
but why u can't so wise and judge me with bad dirrection even u are not currently at the location?
why??

[VNR]
69 posts
7,461 battles

I know how you feel, formerly T9 premium ships just for worthy player, for real pro player and at this time it should be like it was before, not the kind to pay with cash, i know  it may offensive but WG need to make a condition about high tier premium ships to buy, new player need to training hard to get this reward, not kind of easy thing to get.

[FOCUS]
77 posts
4,982 battles
2 minutes ago, quyprocm said:

I know how you feel, formerly T9 premium ships just for worthy player, for real pro player and at this time it should be like it was before, not the kind to pay with cash, i know  it may offensive but WG need to make a condition about high tier premium ships to buy, new player need to training hard to get this reward, not kind of easy thing to get.

im not say for pro i just say for more have experience at this game
and yeah WG must create a condition for new player for buying hightier ships (T9-T10)

thank you for your reply that u agree and understand my condition

• Cool 1

190 posts
6,108 battles
15 minutes ago, smell_of_cordite said:

dear Okamitsu , I apologise for my miss understanding , should have read it better

should have said " THAT GUY "

kudo`s for the appology

buying a boat people are not experienced enough for seems to be a common problem ... when I was green I got a high tier premium ... but realised quickly

I was not anywhere near ready for it so just used it only in co-op ... wish many others do the same

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,637 posts
7,739 battles
7 hours ago, Okamitsu said:

read again

i write that a sample
and of course i find more player like that

You need to read my response.  I was defending you.  

7 hours ago, Okamitsu said:

and as far i see u supertest player RalphTheTheatreCat is not very actively at this game and at this server
but why u can't so wise and judge me with bad dirrection even u are not currently at the location?
why??

Don't worry about my game count.  Testing doesn't show on the stats.  I've played a hell of a lot more than the 4k games that are recorded. 

All I simply said was that WG are not going to stop people from buying high tier ships as they are business. They stand to lose a considerable income stream if they restrict who can and cant buy a ship.  I get it that they don't have a clue at that tier but they are allowed to be there.

[TDA]
Super Tester_
430 posts
10,621 battles
9 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Don't worry about my game count.  Testing doesn't show on the stats.  I've played a hell of a lot more than the 4k games that are recorded.

It's quite scary when you think that you have maybe double or triple the games played when you add your Testing games. Now i need to get a life... or at least another game to play. :Smile_facepalm:

4,849 posts
8,859 battles

Remember when WeeGee said they wouldn't just sell T9 prems with real money?

Yeah I 'member.

• Cool 4

[CLAY]
2,829 posts
12,627 battles

Hmmm... I actually wonder what the minimum number games you need in order to get one of the FXP ships.

If money is no object, you could easily buy a premium ship, T6,7,8. Buy premium time, buy camo’s, buy signals, buy doubloons and convert all XP on ship to FXP. If you did this, you could probably make the 1000,000 FXP needed to buy Alaska in under 300 games, even if you’r a complete noob. So even the FXP barrier isn’t really much of a barrier for poor players if they are willing to pay.

If you Have too much money and time, please feel free to start a new account and test this theory.

[FOCUS]
77 posts
4,982 battles
11 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Remember when WeeGee said they wouldn't just sell T9 prems with real money?

Yeah I 'member.

that's not a point in this topic

13 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You need to read my response.  I was defending you.  

All I simply said was that WG are not going to stop people from buying high tier ships as they are business. They stand to lose a considerable income stream if they restrict who can and cant buy a ship.  I get it that they don't have a clue at that tier but they are allowed to be there.

that's not defend for me
indirectly u judge me is a person that discriminate other player, yeah like that
the point on my topic is not come from the player, but is come from WG itself
i know player is free for to do anything they want with money at premium shop, but if wg don't oversee the impact when they put high tier ships at premium shop with no one condition, this is terrible and this is it the result is

so that's make a different purpose
u ST player play a lot with testing ships is for got some information about is this ship is balance, terrible, or something else(that's for the main point)
but me.... just a normal player, playing this game is just for search some entertaint and what i got?, decision WG to put their high tier ships(9-10) is make this game really annoyed with that new player doesn't know how to play that ship, deaf + extra blind that can't read the chat(mostly) in battle is very annoying for me
and of course it has an impact on other player too that make the first atmosfer to bad condition(hopeless)
seems like we need some miracle from king of the atlantis:fish_nerv:

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,637 posts
7,739 battles
1 minute ago, Okamitsu said:

indirectly u judge me is a person that discriminate other player, yeah like that

Now you’ve lost me.  I’ve got no idea why you think that when I was sticking up for you. 

[MRI]
3,599 posts
15,465 battles

I still think there should be some barrier to entry.

We already have enough potatoes who fail their way to the high tiers, we don't need new players who don't even know how to play the game making things worse.

6 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

If money is no object, you could easily buy a premium ship, T6,7,8. Buy premium time, buy camo’s, buy signals, buy doubloons and convert all XP on ship to FXP. If you did this, you could probably make the 1000,000 FXP needed to buy Alaska in under 300 games, even if you’r a complete noob. So even the FXP barrier isn’t really much of a barrier for poor players if they are willing to pay.

I suppose, but it would probably cost way more than just buying the Tier 9 ship outright. And they would at least have some games under their belt. Iirc 750,000 fxp is about the same amount of xp to get from Tier 1 to Tier 9 assuming you converted all xp to fxp, which was why all the initial Tier 9 free xp ships were priced at that amount. It was only increased to 1,000,000 because with the new flags and stuff it is much easier to accumulate free xp.

Also if some people are willing to spend that much money to rush to Tier 9, then good job on them for supporting the game so that free players can play for free.

• Cool 3