Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
InterconKW

4000 Games (and Fusō)

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

222
[SLAVA]
Member
429 posts
7,256 battles

 I am the spirit of my battleship
shot-19.04.28_17.19.17-0510.jpg?width=1089&height=613
Armor is my body and oil is my blood
shot-19.04.28_17.30.49-0998.jpg?width=1089&height=613
I have endured over a hundred Dreadnoughts (and Fireproofs)
shot-19.04.28_16.52.58-0619.jpg?width=1089&height=613
Unbeaten in my own tier
shot-19.04.28_16.14.46-0822.jpg?width=1089&height=613
And a coherent contributor from the bottom
shot-19.04.28_16.33.22-0742.jpg?width=1089&height=613
And though I can never carry every game, still I pray...
 image.thumb.png.6422c9f11d0ef48705c2f4c2360ce17b.png
Unlimited Fusō works.
shot-19.04.28_17.27.43-0353.jpg?width=1089&height=613

What better ship to choose to cross 4000 total random battles at 500 total ship battles in anyway?

 

Edited by InterconKW
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
305 posts
370 battles

Its so funny that Fuso in the game is one of the best Battleship..... In historical context, they called it sickly sister because its usually go to port for maintenance instead of going war like Kongo.

 

Too bad Normandie can head to head againts Fuso.... Or its smell better for some aspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,383
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,680 posts
41,621 battles
2 hours ago, InterconKW said:

What better ship to choose to cross 4000 total random battles at 500 total ship battles in anyway?

:Smile_great:

from some one who kidnapped u

 

zz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,191
[CLAY]
Member
2,847 posts
12,661 battles
40 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

Its so funny that Fuso in the game is one of the best Battleship..... In historical context, they called it sickly sister because its usually go to port for maintenance instead of going war like Kongo.

 

Too bad Normandie can head to head againts Fuso.... Or its smell better for some aspect.

One of my funniest wins in T6 ranked ended with a duel between a Fuso, and me in Dunkerque. We were in centre cap circle, and I was slowly reversing in circles, keeping Fuso from ramming me, while keeping bows pointed towards him, as he kept trying to outflank me. All I had to do was wait for him to expose broadside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
222
[SLAVA]
Member
429 posts
7,256 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

:Smile_great:

from some one who kidnapped u

 

zz.png

I'm working, but eventually we will get there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
331
[-ISO-]
Member
1,062 posts
6,286 battles

My number 1 ship for OPs. And then followed by Normandie, New Mexico, then Bayern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×