Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

1 comment in this topic

[PSO2]
44 posts

Dear Wargaming.

Sometime ago, last year!  the WoWs team made a release that it would be looking into the match making service.

Now this may have been done in ranked i have no clue, however the random match making sucks, I really would like to use much more vulgar language which would be accurate but vulgar and not required.

Stop poutting me in t8 ships agains T9 and T10 Often its like this me the ONLY or 1 of 2 T8 ships.. Against perhaps 4 x T9 and the rest of the team X's !!!!

REPEATEDLY

OVER AND OVER

SHORT Q TIMES

MY LAST ONE

Q time Barely 8 seconds.

IM THE ONLY T8 in my ship a Cleveland!  

hello ...X class CV...

yay my AA yay...

planes higher HP and quicker against shorter range AA of higher ter ships..

there are 2 worcesters on enemy team

HOW ABOUT EVENING UP THE TEAMS AND GIVING THE TEAMS 1 EACH IS THAT TO LOGICAL!!!!

Im almost sorry for the caps, but i have been enduring this type of match making for months and months...

One of the worst was when i was still rank 19 in ****** mogami with a couple of T9 and rest of team T10s

Teres no DD and team is telling me to go and try to cap or spot because of detection range.. hello still radars...and cv..  theres kind of wording in chat that says if i dont get reported and sheesh this mogami.. etc.. YAaaaaa...

OH BTW

.In that mogami game...

After match

I looked at the teams 

OH HELLO 

Hurricane League players

The vast majority were RANKS 1-5

TELL ME HOW AM I NOT CANNON FODDER EASY POINTS!

TELL ME HOW TO ENJOY THAT

I was Rank 19 in a T8 ship the only T8 on the team!!

This type of matchmaking is more common than not 

The 1% times when im top Teir are startling ...

BTW Stop it!!!  Dont even answer back  --> There's a balance of in a certain number of games you will be bottom tier mid tier or highest in any one game... Nope not even accurate, unless top teir is like 1% -2%

if anyone believes that you're in denial and haven't seen "my games" and tedious matching making!!!

1 hit have to hide rest of game

OH ALSO SOME OF THOSE PLAYERS HAD ALMOST 19k GAMES!!! I had barely 2k

This is continual match making issues where i am over matched no heal the only thing on my side is concealment, oh wait jet speed CVs.. nothing in my favor at all.. cheap easy picked on points for enemy...   

Please gfix like you said you would many many moons ago.

Random game play apart from factoring in the skill level of team mates, is totally uninspiring when continually set up to be able to contribute the least.

one last thing

before anyone says but waaah you get more points when enemy is higher level..

BS you have to be able to survive long enough to get those points and when you do your hitting higher Teirs with thicker armor ...and better armor faster rate of fire and heals..

Meanwhile youre in a thinner armor ship, with no heal and smaller hp pool.  Make one mistake or get surprised radar / plane spotted...can  = there goes 50% hp

Tell me then youre still going to get a lot of points..

Secretly i suspect this has not been addressed deliberately to increase the grind ..wait "have to earn it" factor.

But really the experience for the user is entirely unsatisfactory, especially as this match making has been my meta for many many months if not the last entire year!! 

waste my time.

Tell me WG are you going to "Earn" my premium time = your bread and butter?

Coz im tired AF of being in games where i have the least opportunity to contribute = even fight a fair fight and let skill sort it out.

Its becoming obvious its not worth supporting this title.

No one makes you pay you are a "Free to pay" player and I most certainly dont expect any preferential treatment for choosing to support any game,

What I would expect though, is a fair chance and a fair battle ship vs ship.  Captain skill vs Captain skill.

7-8 seconds in queue to be the only ****** T8 or one of two ... ship VS a few T9's but mostly T10... AGAIN AND AGAIN 

Im match made to fail, IS MY ACCOUNT A FEEDER ACCOUNT ??? MATCH MADE TO FACE VASTLY SUPERIOR RANKED CAPTAINS IN 1 - 2  TIER HIGHER SHIPS WHO ARE TOP RANKED 1 - 5's

I'VE heard about these types of accounts in other games. (to other readers this is nothing made up but seriously looking at my matchmaking I do have to bring this into question!).

WASTE MY TIME

NOT FUN

ALL THE TIME

Got it?

Thank you have a nice day.  o7

Edited by Man_Over_bored

Sign in to follow this