You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RacingMiku

Issues within Containers and WG

26 comments in this topic

[MINER]
[MINER]
75 posts
1,170 battles

Recently, korean wows players are having not acceptable problems within containers and WG

first, they discontinued to sell containers at 2018 December, which means, koreans could not buy containers from premium shop nor armory.

this is due to the restrictions of the random box items in korea, but however it is not stated as the it is not written as a law, its a self restriction of korean gaming industry.

and the details of the restrictions are they must show the percentage of the each items. and that's all.

but the WG did not-so-smart job for it. and they did not told about the solution of discontinuing containers. this is some kind of contents accessibility segregation for koreans.

after that, koreans can't enjoy much from WOWS events (Ex. Fly, strike,win event) so some korean players cannot complete the collections, early accessing ships, even premium ships.

we request the solution for the discontinuing container problems that relating to the major events.

second they discontinued to make korean subtitles of WG's official videos from youtube. koreans wanted to add the subtitles, but wgkr did not do their job.

I need a fast answer for this situation if WG guys seeing this. and also i request following solution.

improvised at 19:20, 4/28 2019

Edited by RacingMiku
  • Cool 4

10 posts
9,362 battles

WG should prepare alternatives right now they've refused equal service. Isn't WG's one of the moto offering exactly the same service in every server?

1 post
2,556 battles

This issue is a clear discrimination. We really need an answer from the WG.

[REPOI]
5,016 posts
20,168 battles

i fail to see how this is a bad thing to be honest

• Cool 2

[PANTS]
Super Tester
34 posts
8,241 battles
3 minutes ago, yansuki said:

did S. korean banned lootbox or something?

Original post explained everything and you are asking.

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles
5 hours ago, RacingMiku said:

this is due to the restrictions of the random box items in korea, but however it is not stated as the it is not written as a law, its a self restriction of korean gaming industry.

and the details of the restrictions are they must show the percentage of the each items. and that's all.

WG probably dont want to reveal the % chance of each ship.

they are willing to lose korea market, but not willing to reveal the % chance.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,366 posts
7,238 battles

also. GJ korea. i hope more country do this.

[LNA]
[LNA]
1,918 posts
11,594 battles

Gambling within reason is not a bad thing. It is a means to quell your winning obsession. But that is if you know where to stop.

And seeing that KR and JP have serious problem with loneliness , swiping the card for comfort is a serious problem. I sincerely hope that those calling for these lootboxes don't fall in this category.

Moderation everyone.

[KT]
1 post
1,140 battles

I personally like a policy to reveal a percentage of getting contents meanwhile excluding a service by region is a big no no in world wide game in my opinion.People want to be part of it, part of community, part of a tester, part of something special. I hope for the best to find a legal way for everyone. The exclusion is the easiest but the most unworthy for Wargaming's future in my humble opinion. This should be handle on some time.

5 posts
3,007 battles

I contacted support to WGKR but they didn't reply to my ticket, so I tried again in WGASIA. But this time, they solved my problem immediately. Why WGKR and WGASIA are so different?

Edited by ASTAGO