Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

I Can't get my historical ships skins to work anymore.... Help

5 comments in this topic

[HMASW]
1,834 posts

Like the title says....

I have historical ships skins that i put in the folder res_mods/content  etc etc, & they haven't been working with this patch or the one before..... can anyone help? has anyone solved this issue?

I put this in here because I couldn't find anywhere else to put it...

Ordrazz

1,567 posts
5,943 battles

This is where you post things like this: https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/329-player-modifications/

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/330-rules-announcements-and-discussion/

1 hour ago, Ordrazz said:

I have historical ships skins that i put in the folder res_mods/content  etc etc, & they haven't been working with this patch or the one before..... can anyone help? has anyone solved this issue?

Be sure to check if the version is correct. The current patch is 0.8.3.1 (NOT 0.8.3)

The directory path: \wows\res_mods\0.8.3.1

Edited by Paladinum

[ULAG]
891 posts
8,284 battles

Well that's bad... cause I've been using a few. My Game is still updating, will mention if it works with mine

Update : My mod is working perfectly fine. Make sure you put it in the right folder 0.8.3.1

Edited by _TAMAL_

[HMASW]
1,834 posts

i have, within the res_mods 0.8.3.1.... & ive just been copying them into their proper places inside......  so as yet i dont know why they not  working... they are idevidual skins, not any part of a mod pack.....

1,567 posts
5,943 battles

Screenshot the folder please?

Sign in to follow this