Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Angelus_Mortis

Congratulations WG - Update 0.8.3

8 comments in this topic

[TF44]
136 posts
19,665 battles

Even though Update 0.8.3 was delayed by a day (minor in the bigger scheme of things in the world), I for one, would like to congratulate WG for completing the update and having the server back online ahead of the published scheduled maintenance period. :Smile_great:

Maybe all the usual whinging and complaining little children who are quick to criticise when the server isn't back online within a minute of the published time, or when there is an unforeseen delay, would now like to also open their mouths and offer congratulations. 

It is always easy to crtiticise, but so much harder to offer congratulations.

Keep up the great work WG, and thanks again.

• Cool 4

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
4 時間前、Angelus_Mortis の発言:

whinging and complaining little children

Sometime constructive discussion, most of the time accompany them is what this forum is for. :Smile_hiding:

[TF44]
136 posts
19,665 battles
4 minutes ago, spixys said:

Sometime constructive discussion, most of the time accompany them is what this forum is for. :Smile_hiding:

Whinging and complaining does not constitute constructive discussion. Constructive discussion involves a logical and mature approach, offering considerations, possible options and/or opposing points of view, not immature, emotional outbursts because something didn't go as planned, or someone was so terribly inconvenienced by an online game maintenance period.

In other parts of the Forum, such constructive discussion sometimes occurs, but whenever a scheduled maintenance period runs overtime, the first posts are those of complaints, denigrating WG's competence, etc., and demanding compensation for the loss of small amounts of time on a Premium Account that amounts to less the $1.00's worth of value.

• Cool 1

581 posts
1,658 battles
46 minutes ago, Angelus_Mortis said:

Demanding compensation for the loss of small amounts of time on a Premium Account that amounts to less the $1.00's worth of value.

I did not even notice the extended downtime. but I would rather interested what WG did for the premium time lost ?

Edited by tsuenwan

[TF44]
136 posts
19,665 battles
6 minutes ago, tsuenwan said:

I did not even notice. but I would rather interested what WG did for the premium time lost ?

1 Day Premium Account = $1.48 (or whatever on currency exchange rates)

3 hrs lost due to scheduled Maintenance Period.

Total lost value of Premium Account time = 18.5 cents.

Crowd Funding campaign commenced to recompense you and your cheque is in the mail.

• Funny 1

581 posts
1,658 battles
4 minutes ago, Angelus_Mortis said:

1 Day Premium Account = $1.48 (or whatever on currency exchange rates)

3 hrs lost due to scheduled Maintenance Period.

Total lost value of Premium Account time = 18.5 cents.

Crowd Funding campaign commenced to recompense you and your cheque is in the mail.

Understood amount of lost was not significant for One person.  what was WG's response? apart from the players complaints.

[TF44]
136 posts
19,665 battles
1 minute ago, tsuenwan said:

Understood amount of lost was not significant for One person.  what was WG's response? apart from the players complaints.

:Smile_facepalm:

Sign in to follow this