Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TD1

People you've encountered in-game

40 comments in this topic

529 posts
6,621 battles

I made this thread so everyone can talk about who they ran into during a game session of World of Warships.

While I was taking out my completely stock Algerie for it's inaugural run, I ran into dieselhead, Ordrazz and Cpt.Crazzy; dieselhead was in his Scharnhorst, while Cpt Crazzy and Ordrazz were in their Colorado's. 

I would have been able to get away from attacking that New Orleans if I didn't run aground. He managed to kill me because of that, but my shots (already in the air) finished him off with IIRC 2-3 citadels and I earned the It's Just A Flesh Wound award.

Dieselhead actually did rather well, killing three of my teammates before he got torpedo-triple-combo'ed by a my team's Fubuki (who proceeded to earn 3 kills).

I think I scored a torpedo hit on Cpt Crazzy or Ordrazz, I dunno which (since I was frantically trying to rush for cover) but I know for sure it was one of them two.

image.png

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
3 hours ago, TD1 said:

I made this thread so everyone can talk about who they ran into during a game session of World of Warships.

While I was taking out my completely stock Algerie for it's inaugural run, I ran into dieselhead, Ordrazz and Cpt.Crazzy; dieselhead was in his Scharnhorst, while Cpt Crazzy and Ordrazz were in their Colorado's. 

I would have been able to get away from attacking that New Orleans if I didn't run aground. He managed to kill me because of that, but my shots (already in the air) finished him off with IIRC 2-3 citadels and I earned the It's Just A Flesh Wound award.

Dieselhead actually did rather well, killing three of my teammates before he got torpedo-triple-combo'ed by a my team's Fubuki (who proceeded to earn 3 kills).

I think I scored a torpedo hit on Cpt Crazzy or Ordrazz, I dunno which (since I was frantically trying to rush for cover) but I know for sure it was one of them two.

image.png

71% in Scharn after 140 odd games, its a fun ship.

[ULAG]
909 posts
9,827 battles
1 hour ago, dieselhead said:

I think I met you today in my Hak but the meeting was short as the match ended in a steamroll...:Smile_hiding:

Edited by _TAMAL_
  • Funny 1

[POI]
964 posts
10,037 battles

it's always pleasant to meet someone you know in game..

Very nostalgic for me 😞 Most of my friends I met in game have left...

[REPOI]
6,018 posts
24,787 battles
13 minutes ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

it's always pleasant to meet someone you know in game..

Very nostalgic for me 😞 Most of my friends I met in game have left...

no u

• Cool 1

[OAKUM]
2,075 posts
15,020 battles

Yer I got blapped (not by you though)..... Me & Crazzy ended up with no support because it ran away when we slowly pushed..... not worried as I have been having a couple of bad-RNG days of late.....

until my death it was a good game (LOL)

I almost aways say G'Day to fellow forumnites when i see them online......

:fish_aqua:

Ordrazz

4,360 posts
8,303 battles
5 hours ago, TD1 said:

5 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

I almost aways say G'Day to fellow forumnites when i see them online......

The feeling when I have never run into fellow forum frequenters in the game.

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,854 posts

Don't see too many in Co-op mode....

Or when I'm testing.....

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
2 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

I think I met you today in my Hak but the meeting was short as the match ended in a steamroll...:Smile_hiding:

You did, cant remember what ship I was in, thinking Harugumo perhaps.

• Cool 1

529 posts
6,621 battles

ran into @AxEyBoI in my Helena; he was sailing the Irian. He managed to kill me, but I burned him to death and scored It's Just a Flesh Wound on him :Smile_teethhappy:

[SPCTH]
390 posts
8,511 battles

Yes you sure did with 3 of your team mates targeting me. Your mistake was exposing yourself trying to kill me with little health. I also got that Chapayev with a torpedo trying to hide behind the island, unfortunately yous lost. Now my next games are all going to be T10 sigh.....................

Edited by AxEyBoI

529 posts
6,621 battles
2 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

Yes you sure did with 3 of your team mates targeting me. Your mistake was exposing yourself trying to kill me with little health. I also got that Chapayev with a torpedo trying to hide behind the island, unfortunately yous lost. Now my next games are all going to be T10 sigh.....................

I am a little clumsy in USN cruisers, unfortunately.

[151ST]
1,966 posts
9,058 battles

I run into folks all the time, I remember the last ranked sprint I kept running into @Max_Battle, usually he was on the enemy team... Sorry Max...

• Cool 1

529 posts
6,621 battles

saw @LordTyphoon earlier today, in his Mutsuki, while grinding my Nurnberg. I met him in Ranked yesterday.

Btw, that Nurnberg battle was one of the weirder battles I've seen in a while, where the first 6-7 minutes of the game consists of people trading their ship for a kill-myself included when I took out the De Grasse accompanying Typhoon at the same time he took out my Nurnberg.

529 posts
6,621 battles

Double necro post, but @LawrenceXVIIIwas on the opposite team from me earlier today. Damn lag made me accidentally torp a Normandie though.

• Cool 1

[AN-DO]
630 posts
9,357 battles
1 hour ago, TD1 said:

Double necro post, but @LawrenceXVIIIwas on the opposite team from me earlier today. Damn lag made me accidentally torp a Normandie though.

Was it one of the Roma games we couldn't win in or one of the Abruzzi games we could? Teams were all over the show today, so many games with lemming trains :cap_fainting:

• Bad 1

[STEIN]
128 posts
10,699 battles

Saw @Gummilicious, @MeglaGnome, @Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart

Maybe during the latest half month ?

The encounter with Gummi was the oldest one, a day after you replied my thread about the game locale.

Maybe 2-3 times with Megla.

Oh, also @EvyL. I'm not quite sure it is the same person 3 years ago. Seems different.

[MRI]
3,203 posts
14,280 battles

I remember seeing Drakon in his Kaga a few days ago in Randoms.

And I think Sound_Thief or Sir_Feather in Coop but that was further back.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
1,564 posts
9,994 battles

@Thyaliad :Smile_Default:

@Max_Battle Randoms and Scenario.

@dejiko_nyo@appoclyse and 1 other of their clan mate (I am so sorry that I forgot your IGN).  Fambass mode in 2 brothers.

@AxEyBoI Co-op.

edit:

I'm sorry, I forgot 1 fellow forumer I ran into a few days back. I must be getting old. Apologies.

@LawrenceXVIII Scenario

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 2

1,236 posts
5,055 battles

Max_Battle in Aegis, LordTyphoon in T7 Ranked Sprint, some members of the honorable [REPOI] clan and _buki recently in Randoms, and some players from Chinese-speaking community (some are active users from the traditional Chinese subforum, some are known through other means), as well as some other people I have known elsewhere (a famed modder of Yuri's Revenge and a community contributor-esque fan art illustrator of a certain game, both from China, for example). And for several times the commander of my clan, in Randoms and Operations.

529 posts
6,621 battles
19 hours ago, blauflamme22 said:

Was it one of the Roma games we couldn't win in or one of the Abruzzi games we could? Teams were all over the show today, so many games with lemming trains :cap_fainting:

IIRC you were in the Roma, and you got killed without doing much of anything.

Darned lag though, I accidentally torped a Normandie because I thought it was further back than it actually was (glitching hitboxes)

[AN-DO]
630 posts
9,357 battles
44 minutes ago, TD1 said:

IIRC you were in the Roma, and you got killed without doing much of anything.

Fortunately I haven't played Roma in a while so it must have been some other poor sap, @LawrenceXVIII does the situation ring any bells? :Smile-_tongue:

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this