Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TD1

People you've encountered in-game

9 comments in this topic

357 posts
4,360 battles

I made this thread so everyone can talk about who they ran into during a game session of World of Warships.

While I was taking out my completely stock Algerie for it's inaugural run, I ran into dieselhead, Ordrazz and Cpt.Crazzy; dieselhead was in his Scharnhorst, while Cpt Crazzy and Ordrazz were in their Colorado's. 

I would have been able to get away from attacking that New Orleans if I didn't run aground. He managed to kill me because of that, but my shots (already in the air) finished him off with IIRC 2-3 citadels and I earned the It's Just A Flesh Wound award.

Dieselhead actually did rather well, killing three of my teammates before he got torpedo-triple-combo'ed by a my team's Fubuki (who proceeded to earn 3 kills).

I think I scored a torpedo hit on Cpt Crazzy or Ordrazz, I dunno which (since I was frantically trying to rush for cover) but I know for sure it was one of them two.

image.png

[SH0T]
815 posts
9,363 battles
3 hours ago, TD1 said:

I made this thread so everyone can talk about who they ran into during a game session of World of Warships.

While I was taking out my completely stock Algerie for it's inaugural run, I ran into dieselhead, Ordrazz and Cpt.Crazzy; dieselhead was in his Scharnhorst, while Cpt Crazzy and Ordrazz were in their Colorado's. 

I would have been able to get away from attacking that New Orleans if I didn't run aground. He managed to kill me because of that, but my shots (already in the air) finished him off with IIRC 2-3 citadels and I earned the It's Just A Flesh Wound award.

Dieselhead actually did rather well, killing three of my teammates before he got torpedo-triple-combo'ed by a my team's Fubuki (who proceeded to earn 3 kills).

I think I scored a torpedo hit on Cpt Crazzy or Ordrazz, I dunno which (since I was frantically trying to rush for cover) but I know for sure it was one of them two.

image.png

71% in Scharn after 140 odd games, its a fun ship.

[ULAG]
891 posts
8,284 battles
1 hour ago, dieselhead said:

I think I met you today in my Hak but the meeting was short as the match ended in a steamroll...:Smile_hiding:

Edited by _TAMAL_

[POI]
811 posts
8,583 battles

it's always pleasant to meet someone you know in game..

Very nostalgic for me 😞 Most of my friends I met in game have left...

[REPOI]
5,016 posts
20,165 battles
13 minutes ago, Darkworld_2015 said:

it's always pleasant to meet someone you know in game..

Very nostalgic for me 😞 Most of my friends I met in game have left...

no u

• Cool 1

[HMASW]
1,834 posts

Yer I got blapped (not by you though)..... Me & Crazzy ended up with no support because it ran away when we slowly pushed..... not worried as I have been having a couple of bad-RNG days of late.....

until my death it was a good game (LOL)

I almost aways say G'Day to fellow forumnites when i see them online......

:fish_aqua:

Ordrazz

1,567 posts
5,943 battles
5 hours ago, TD1 said:

5 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

I almost aways say G'Day to fellow forumnites when i see them online......

The feeling when I have never run into fellow forum frequenters in the game.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,474 posts

Don't see too many in Co-op mode....

Or when I'm testing.....

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[SH0T]
815 posts
9,363 battles
2 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

I think I met you today in my Hak but the meeting was short as the match ended in a steamroll...:Smile_hiding:

You did, cant remember what ship I was in, thinking Harugumo perhaps.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this