Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ACGtsukkomi_Poi

The Japanese premium DD is not characteristics。

9 comments in this topic

[UMP45]
Super Tester
32 posts
6,313 battles

I know the develop team need balance the new ships in games,but some ships is not  characteristics,for example,yukikaze not type F3 trop,is type 93 mod buff,8km 76 knot speed,and nothing about other characteristics。but why always must be kagero-class or like kagero-class(asashio-class 『asashio』),and why develop team not give us new Japanese premium ca(tier 8)or cl?only atago?(and ARP TAKAO,new player can not get this one now)

[UNRYU]
87 posts
7,780 battles

She have the F3 torp bro... and that's it. lol.

Don't you realise weegee never release any decent IJN prem ships? Look at the line ups and see how 'unique' IJN prem ships are and you'll understand.

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,654 posts
41,453 battles

80% IJN premium are stock hull and trash stats

[SMOKE]
2,004 posts
16,195 battles

IJN DD are supposed to be good at stealth and concealment .. They cannot provide that .. IJN DD are suppose to have long range torp and again WG fail to provide and not just the premiums and aside from Atago I do not see any characters in any IJN premium at all

[UNRYU]
87 posts
7,780 battles
8 hours ago, Mechfori said:

IJN DD are supposed to be good at stealth and concealment .. They cannot provide that .. IJN DD are suppose to have long range torp and again WG fail to provide and not just the premiums and aside from Atago I do not see any characters in any IJN premium at all

I can't even see characters in Atago tbf (other than she looks slick af). Just think about what's unique about her. 203mm accuracy? every IJN cruiser have that. Torp? every IJN cruiser have that. Heal? look at all those T8 premium that have it.

4,849 posts
8,859 battles

Salty because they lost at Tsushima.

The only 'good' IJN Premium is Musashi because SHE BELONGS TO TIER 10

[SMOKE]
2,004 posts
16,195 battles
1 hour ago, exter001 said:

I can't even see characters in Atago tbf (other than she looks slick af). Just think about what's unique about her. 203mm accuracy? every IJN cruiser have that. Torp? every IJN cruiser have that. Heal? look at all those T8 premium that have it.

cannpt disagree with your point of view I must say ... now Atago do look a bit lacking in characters ..... lol

Beta Tester
2,410 posts
7,238 battles
1 hour ago, Mechfori said:

cannpt disagree with your point of view I must say ... now Atago do look a bit lacking in characters ..... lol

she got a clone takao too.

[TLS]
231 posts
7,831 battles

The good thing about Atago is that she have such good torp angle, but for current snipy meta. The one pushing is the one get deleted first soo :fish_boom:

Sign in to follow this