Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

Holy

7 comments in this topic

288 posts
368 battles

Ok here is the tutorial step by step

1. Remove any headset or headphone

2. Put the speaker at the max volume

3. .....

I will continue the tutorial tomorrow, its 01:47 AM and i need to sleep. Gute nacht kamerad :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 3

1,572 posts
5,943 battles

And yet there is no Naval Legend: Bismarck.

Or Admiral Graf Spee.

Or Scharnhorst.

Or, you know, the hundreds of uncelebrated DDs and cruisers that fought bitterly until the end, of either the Axis or Allied side (except for the MN and RM). USS Johnston for example.

PS. If they ever do a Naval Legend of Vanguard, I would be f**king mad. That ship deserves less praise than Yamato the Overrated, zero praise to be exact.

[HMASW]
1,834 posts
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

If they ever do a Naval Legend of Vanguard, I would be f**king mad. That ship deserves less praise than Yamato the Overrated, zero praise to be exact.

Well, her guns did fight in WWI when then they were on the light battlecruisers Courageous & Glorious, & she was the last battleship in the British Navy... & she was used as a Royal transport after WWII..... & she did ground herself because she didn't want to get scrapped..

So I wouldn't mind if there was one done for her....

Ordrazz

1,572 posts
5,943 battles
2 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Well, her guns did fight in WWI when then they were on the light battlecruisers Courageous & Glorious, & she was the last battleship in the British Navy... & she was used as a Royal transport after WWII..... & she did ground herself because she didn't want to get scrapped..

And which conflict was she involved in? Who did she fire her guns against? Did she get damaged in battle? At least Dreadnought fought in WW1. "Last battleship" is an empty title if that is the only good thing about the ship. Even Yamato fought and sank in battle. Tirpitz has nothing to show for, Gneisenau also barely. I don't ask for those ships.

Design-wise she's like Frankenstein's monster: being built from spare parts. Spare hull from a Lion-class and WW1 guns with modern electronics.

Naval Legend: HMS Vanguard would be one heck of a boring episode. Just people cruising around in a BB for 12 minutes I guess?

Edited by Paladinum

Sign in to follow this