Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MajorRage

World of Warships Mods Updated

6 comments in this topic

[MOIST]
Alpha Tester
85 posts

I thought you cannot show that flag in the forums? better get rid of it before the mods get to you.

the way i understand it your not allowed to post pic of just that flag in the forums or anywhere, i assume it being hidden in the video and a lil way into the vid that its ok ish

but hey if the mods say its bad well then they can readd me to the bad guy list and ill take another video down.

679 posts
3,491 battles

the way i understand it your not allowed to post pic of just that flag in the forums or anywhere, i assume it being hidden in the video and a lil way into the vid that its ok ish

but hey if the mods say its bad well then they can readd me to the bad guy list and ill take another video down.

Historical Vids, no problems as has been stated by the mods.  Mod pack display of Rising Sun, sorry not on the Forums.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

It can be in the video, it just can not be in the Icon to the video, such as the one you have posted. (Middle ship, top row, rear flag)

Sign in to follow this