Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Reviving Bastion Mode can counter the new CV meta

3 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,148 posts
10,432 battles

Simple, DDs are get screwed by Aircraft as always, CV Nerfs, remove CV blah blah blah, if that's the case

return Bastion Mode, with some rebalancing the Fortress and AP Shells to HE, Back then RTS CVs were the downfall of this mode, but when CVs have replenishing aircraft, Bastion Mode can return to its glory, although it needs Balancing for both of the mechanics.

Image result for bastion mode wows

[TLS]
1,119 posts
16,493 battles

I miss this mode. Cannot undestand the hate. All you need was to push instead of sitting back.

[SMOKE]
562 posts
9,759 battles
1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

I miss this mode. Cannot undestand the hate. All you need was to push instead of sitting back.

you can tell that to all the big guns and HE spamming cruisers who much preferred not to get hit up front and sit back there sniping .... they can cause they have the range .. CL and DD do not, they do not have the range, they do not have the HP, and they do not have armor, and their stealth and concealment are taken away , so do their Speed and Maneuverability .. no Baston mode will not solve the problem, and WG are not even bothering to solve the in balance because they want to sell more Premium CV and they need it to be OP to the point of overly excessive to entice those who are only into having the greatest of toys so they can host down others ...

and in the mean time, well , let's just not play it ... no sense being served ... there is operation and then there's always T2 ( or T3 sometime ) ... reviving he mode could be fun, but it would not had anything to benefit the current gross in-balance at all

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this