Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greywolfsdb2013

New normal? Four CVs and 2 DDs in a game.

6 comments in this topic

[PHNAV]
41 posts
7,006 battles

It is becoming obvious that most games have 4 CVs but only 2 DDs in a game. Is this only in the Asia Server or in other servers also? :fish_nerv:

I would very much like to upgrade my DDs, but 0.8 ver  is not helping right now. Maybe that is why there are more CV players now than DDs since its discouraging to play these days with 0.8. OP CVs, Radars, and the increased sonar availability. NOT FUN :Smile_izmena::Smile_sad::Smile_amazed: to be the DD guy these days. The only positive note I find is teamates understand. :cap_like:

1,298 posts
5,894 battles

until soft limit implement, 2CV 1DD per team wouldn't be uncommon.

me as DD is kindda....

(EDITED)

please don't mind me--- CV senpai---

Inappropriate Content, Post Edited, User Sanctioned

~lengxv6

[SMOKE]
562 posts
9,759 battles

Well 4CV is not common, but I'll say 2 or 3 CV is pretty often encountered, and unless you talk high tier, ( aka T10 games ) 2 DD is alredy luxury, many mid tier games now had 1 or zero DD , This last few days when I play my T6 or T7 cruisers to train captains, I am seeing more than half of the game with no DD at all and almost all had 2 CV ( or more )

Edited by Mechfori

[BLESS]
541 posts
6,359 battles
7 hours ago, Mechfori said:

Well 4CV is not common

We total the ships of both teams. 4CV.2DD means each team has 2 CVs and 1DD. And yes this is very common now, I would say about half, with the other half being 4CV 4DD.

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
562 posts
9,759 battles
3 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

We total the ships of both teams. 4CV.2DD means each team has 2 CVs and 1DD. And yes this is very common now, I would say about half, with the other half being 4CV 4DD.

Oh I thought the op mean 4 CV a side ... o.o .. so 2 CV and 1 DD per side, now that's common alright .. also tier dependent I say, with high tier ( T10 CV game ) I am seeing ore DD, as high tier DD had better chance of surviving and with only 1 CV that's tolerable , mid tier games I am seeing sharp drop of population for DD and CL

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
279 posts
7,183 battles

No thats not common, I mostly don't see 2 DD's per game, often none then suddenly 4, then none for a bit then maybe 1, the stats say their numbers are fine, they also say global warming is a lie :) 

As for CV's 4 per game below T10, working as intended, there are simply to many in que to not do it that way, the little griefing buggers :) Ahhh I'd like to just go around to their place take 1/4 of their hp and set it on fire less then 2mins into the game and see how ell they play :)

Sign in to follow this