Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rufusflywheel

Thank You

32 comments in this topic

26 posts
13,608 battles

Thank you to the idiots that have completely ruined this game, was great played it from the start spent some money but now i am saving heaps that otherwise would have gone into this game lol, the people that made this game crap i thank you because now i can go and play other games spend my money elsewhere do you people get what i am saying because i do not think i am alone on this subject you idiots are losing money because of what you have done with CVS oh that is your bad(EDITED) luck.

Bypassing Censor, Post Edited, User Warned

~lengxv6

• Angry 1

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
279 posts
7,183 battles

Yea the game is in a sad state of affairs atm, chat in game is pretty toxic, even with me in it :) But yea the game is atm ruined from a surface ship point of view.

If I wanted to play WoCV's I'd be set, I don't though.

• Boring 1

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,484 posts
5,063 battles
38 minutes ago, rufusflywheel said:

i do not think i am alone on this subject you idiots are losing money because of what you have done with CVS oh that is your bad fkn luck.

You're probably not alone, but the number of premium CV's in Randoms at the moment debunks your theory that they are losing money.

• Cool 3

[FORCE]
112 posts
7,335 battles

You blame the whole idiocy on CV without ever playing one? Sorry but I really double check your stats (by legal way of course), and you happen to be one of the kind of players you are calling out. Your only good stats come from Scharnhorst & Tirpitz, while your stats on the non-premium counterparts are horrendously bad to mention here, especially on the IJN BBs which ironically got their AA vastly improved since CV rework. And the biggest irony on this thread is the fact that your experience in this game is more than twice as much as the 3 others here as I wrote this down. But yeah old timers can either be a wise or a senile man...

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
452 posts
9,491 battles
1 minute ago, chicony56 said:

13,347 battles .. WOW !

More WOW if you dig deeper...

[FISH]
14 posts
7,081 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You're probably not alone, but the number of premium CV's in Randoms at the moment debunks your theory that they are losing money.

They're making money in the short-term, sure. Whether it's good for building a game that's sustainable in the long-term... that's debatable.

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,484 posts
5,063 battles
1 minute ago, leops1984 said:

They're making money in the short-term, sure. Whether it's good for building a game that's sustainable in the long-term... that's debatable.

Whether that's the case or not it disproves the OPs comments.  They certainly aren't losing money at the moment.

Right, Wrong, Good or bad, they are in the game and the game will continue.  Whether its through a rework or the detractors leave and a new generation of players come, only time will tell.  WG played this so well its not funny.   They are reaping the benefits hand over fist

2 hours ago, Soloun said:

chat in game is pretty toxic

Since the CV's rework Ive seen one game with some salty chat.  But overall Ive seen nothing.

OP.  I couldn't give a rats about the stats but all your post history is negative.  Whining about the connection, the BBs ruining the game, the DD's ruining the game and now CV's ruining the game.  Your obviously not enjoying the game in any way it is going so maybe there are other games out there for you.  People often need to do a bit of self reflection to see if this is right for them.

Motivational.png

• Cool 7

455 posts
1,474 battles

Retail item sales make up very small % of the companies real money in flow, it is the investors and venture capitalists investment which this kinda company really care about. And they need to show them the companies' player base is on a ever increase upward trend. Which used as a benchmark for the companies future income.

The time players invest in this game worth a lot more than the cost of all the premium they paid.

Edited by tsuenwan

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,484 posts
5,063 battles

WOWS asia  numbers had hardly varied in years.  Its never going to grow more than it has. Considering the range of game and player numbers over the regions, its going to survive the great CV whinefest of 2019 without compromising the space station build.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
452 posts
9,491 battles

All the money talks about how stop paying money can make CV goes away, is very out of touch.

One single CV worth more than half years of premium, a 20x loot boxes worth almost 1 year of premium time. Those people who brought CV or boxes may also extend their premium time. New players without prejudice may find themselves enjoying all 4 classes. Many people here projecting their own prejudice to everyone else and assume the game won't improve any further.

Beside, you are not really leaving the game because you are still care and waste your time posting on forum. 

I stop playing some games in the past, my experience told me that you are not really stop playing until you stop care and didn't look back. So, please don't talk the talk but walk the walk.

Edited by sunlo2013
  • Cool 2

1,567 posts
5,943 battles

chat in game is pretty toxic

When it hasn't been that way?

But yea the game is atm ruined from a surface ship point of view.

Unless you main DDs, I still find the game comfortable for most BBs and cruisers. 

Even though I dislike the new CVs (I played less than 10 games in a CV during 0.8.0, and no more afterward), I find that their surface influence has gone down. And WG have done rather well with their objectives for the rework. Basically every match has a CV, that's popularity. Of course the balance of surface ships vs CVs is still very questionable right now.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
279 posts
7,183 battles

I've never really found in game chat to be toxic, only very rarely have I seen anyone go of the deep end, that's just me though.

I just played a T8 Cruiser game in Charles, I was killed by the CV's towards the end, I had to cap 2 points but I barely got a shot of, I was dodging planes and trying to avoid drops so much it was annoying as hell :)

If there was just the 1 CV maybe it would be ok, although those dam bombs are just wicked, 1 good strike took half my HP, I thought a BB had hit my citadel but they were all dead by then. 

Interesting comments on the money side, I had hoped stopping paying might help but based on those figures its not even a drop in the bucket I guess, oh well, maybe things will improve... there could be subs o.0 LMAO

1,298 posts
5,894 battles

come on, CV is fine. They working as intended.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[MRI]
1,832 posts
10,737 battles
27 minutes ago, sunlo2013 said:

All the money talks about how stop paying money can make CV goes away, is very out of touch.

To be fair though, that is about the only way to put a message across to WG.  Players can complain all they want on the forums/Reddit/whatever, but unless they actually walk the walk and quit or stop spending money on the game, WG is not going to care. They are a business after all, and a very data-driven one at that. Threats of quitting or closing the wallet don't mean anything if the numbers don't change.

35 minutes ago, sunlo2013 said:

Beside, you are not really leaving the game because you are still care and waste your time posting on forum. 

I stop playing some games in the past, my experience told me that you are not really stop playing until you stop care and didn't look back. So, please don't talk the talk but walk the walk.

Some people like posting on the forums of games which they no longer play, which to me is a very strange thing to do. It is like stalking an ex on Facebook.

But yeah, some players are can talk the talk but are unable to walk the walk.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SMOKE]
562 posts
9,759 battles
4 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

I have no doubt on that, the problem never that one, its that the others are not working any more ..... got 2 / 3 CV game .. most ships spent too much time just dodging DB and torp , trying to turn this way , that way, BB will not move up which in turn force Cruisers not to move up and in turn made DD even less able to move up ... and while at range a healhy portion of them are out of range for their guns and torps and all they can do is sailing and watching ... and if they do sail forth, they die real quick 

• Cool 1

[BLESS]
541 posts
6,359 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

WOWS asia  numbers had hardly varied in years.  Its never going to grow more than it has. Considering the range of game and player numbers over the regions, its going to survive the great CV whinefest of 2019 without compromising the space station build.

I saw a post the other day showing that EU and US player numbers were at their lowest since year 1, though to be fair it was only slightly less than two years ago, off of a high last year. I recall SEA being basically flat as you say.

No cause for concern either way, but I for one am getting a bit fed up. I don't hate CVs, I don't even mind the rework per se, its just the game, as it stands currently, is not in a very fun place.

Edited by Rina_Pon
  • Cool 2

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,484 posts
5,063 battles
Just now, Rina_Pon said:

I saw a post the other day showing that EU and US player numbers were at their lowest since year 1, though to be fair it was only slightly less two years ago, off of a high last year. I recall SEA being basically flat as you say.

Two charts have surfaced in the past couple of weeks.  On shows that player numbers remain constant but the recent one show games played this quarter are at their lowest.

• Cool 1

[MRI]
1,832 posts
10,737 battles
35 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

On shows that player numbers remain constant but the recent one show games played this quarter are at their lowest.

So just as many players are still playing the game, just not as much? :cap_hmm:

[SMOKE]
562 posts
9,759 battles
57 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

to be expected, if number of players remain pretty much the same then you can bet a bunch of veterans are reeling back their game time and game played due to ... well .. you know what

Edited by Mechfori

455 posts
1,474 battles
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Only Asia server player number remain constant year by year. The RU server actually are the one had the worst trend year by year

[UNRYU]
80 posts
5,318 battles
4 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Motivational.png

Unicum players (flambass, flamu, yuro, etc.) also have a lose streak so this is not 100% accurate, should be a consideration of course but absolutely not the only one.

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
482 posts
4 時間前、PGM991 の発言:

Very Big spoiler - he uses 1 hand to play halfway.

26 posts
13,608 battles
On 4/18/2019 at 7:32 PM, Sir_Feather said:

You blame the whole idiocy on CV without ever playing one? Sorry but I really double check your stats (by legal way of course), and you happen to be one of the kind of players you are calling out. Your only good stats come from Scharnhorst & Tirpitz, while your stats on the non-premium counterparts are horrendously bad to mention here, especially on the IJN BBs which ironically got their AA vastly improved since CV rework. And the biggest irony on this thread is the fact that your experience in this game is more than twice as much as the 3 others here as I wrote this down. But yeah old timers can either be a wise or a senile man...

Well for 1 i do not care about my stats and it is pretty sad when people go snooping around because they cannot give answer without it, but that is another story i play on here for fun now that fun is gone, before the changes you had a good chance of beating off cv planes since the rework you now have about 20 percent even less for dds but it seems that you miss the whole point you only see stats pretty sad really you dont play for the fun you must miss out on a lot of things in life stat man but if you like you can mention my stats if that makes you feel better wont change my opinion of the game and yes i am saving quite a chunk of money and dont think i am the only one saving it will not change anything the game has gone backwards but that is my opinion.Oh and by the way you have to get to my age  i am yet to find a young wise boy but i have found plenty of wise old men bye bye.

Edited by rufusflywheel

Sign in to follow this