Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ansett

I am about done

4 comments in this topic

[RNZN]
Beta Tester
1 post
2,154 battles

I have been with WOW since Beta.

I must say that the CV re-work is a massive downer. WOW needs to change its name to WOCV. Too many battles end as a duel between CV's. Everyone else is dead.

Each battle should have no more than 1 CV. I find myself covered in swarms of aircraft each game. 

I'm sorry WOW but this game is not fun anymore 😭

5 posts
3,024 battles

I've found hang close to other ships and every time I change direction click ~ to orientate my guns to the enemy side. If you can stay close all the ships nearby hack into the attacking aircraft.  If you find a group that heading your way it kinda deadens the pain.

Not much of a help I know but give it a go. 

51 posts
4,863 battles

Not that I'm praising the update but the previous CV is worst than this, just rarely met in-game. So perspective wise, this CV is better than the old one but still unbalanced as always.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
252 posts
7,004 battles

Same I even bought into closed Beta lol.

Yea it is normally the CVs left at the end, have you tried to get close to them even in an AA Cruiser with full AA spec hehe, no real chance to close, then they cloak and suddenly are gone :) I;'m glad this is supposed to mean they have a reduced impact on the outcome of the game or it would be CV V CV only lol. If your careful you can often last until almost then end, but once most of the other surface ships are gone there's no where to hide and no way to stop them, they just keep coming and you can do whatever you like, you die. 

The only time there are other ships left is when the CV's on the opposing team aren't real good and yours are, then its hunt those last 2 down, trying not to be the lead ship because that one tends to disappear in a fireball fairly quickly when the red CV's constantly drop on them.

Anyway WoCV it is atm, and it sucks, as a surface ship only player I find it very insulting by WGing that they just change the game mechanics on such a massive scale and its like to bad your not even worth talking to about it, we have decided. The worst part is that some peeps think that's OK, as if our opinion is not worthy, they can bend over and I'll show them where to put that :)

Sign in to follow this