Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Returning Players Rewards

4 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
Beta Tester
817 posts
2,823 battles

I've been in-active last 2 years iirc and that time i think wg have rewards to those returning players. I already played few matches for few days already and ive been receiving some camo for returning players and a mission with 2 super container rewards. I there a link for the rewards to read or can someone enlighten me? Thank you

[KAMI]
1,023 posts
10,456 battles
12 minutes ago, Ryusuke_ShireiKan said:

I've been in-active last 2 years iirc and that time i think wg have rewards to those returning players. I already played few matches for few days already and ive been receiving some camo for returning players and a mission with 2 super container rewards. I there a link for the rewards to read or can someone enlighten me? Thank you

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/world_of_friendship/

• Cool 1

[BLUMR]
Beta Tester
817 posts
2,823 battles

Not sure if i received the Diana Lima or Warspite though, gonna check them asap. Tnx mate

[BLUMR]
Beta Tester
817 posts
2,823 battles
38 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

Hmm confused at first but it says that it need a player to bring back the old player to play and that player who manage to bring them back receives the reward, huh guess the referral program changed too. Anyways tnx for the link, might be usuful in the future

Sign in to follow this