Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PbKavarovsky

What to expect from 20x Naval Aviation Container

26 comments in this topic

40 posts
3,162 battles

I know a lot of you does not like the new CV at all, I have to admit that the new CV is quite different from the old one.

Before the CV rework, my PR of CV is Bad, but after the rework, I feel like it is quite workable for me, and my rating is now sways between Great and Unicum.

So I decided to have some premium CVs under my collection, but I don't know which to get. My friend bought 20 containers and he got all premium CVs out of the containers except Kaga, sounds like a worthy purchase.

So I also took a leap of faith and bought 20 Premium Naval Aviation Containers for myself, and here is what I got:

Spoiler

Picture1.thumb.png.27aeb47f698cfe2a2aec296ad4c8aa30.png

Yeah basically the same for the ship I got, but slightly different for other rewards.

Of course containers is completely based on RNG, but just in case players like you might consider buying the bundle, this is for your reference.

Before the patch 0.8.0, I usually chose to bulk open containers so that I can reduce the interval between I open the crates, and hence reduce the randomness of the RNG based on time.

Now that the "Open all containers" option is available, I would certainly recommend using that to get the most out of the open-crate-interval reduction.

Good luck captains!

1,653 posts
10,229 battles

Very nice. 

I am thinking of picking up a few but knowing my luck I will just get a bunch of flags and no ships. :fish_viking:

Super Tester
4,300 posts
4,866 battles
17 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Very nice. 

I am thinking of picking up a few but knowing my luck I will just get a bunch of flags and no ships. :fish_viking:

The irony is that I don't even play CVS's. lol.

1,653 posts
10,229 battles
41 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

The irony is that I don't even play CVS's. lol.

Well now is your chance to start! :Smile_teethhappy:

Super Tester
1,408 posts
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

I got the Enterprise from my five containers, but I'm like Ralph as well.

Hell, I even hate testing CV's!

So to answer your quote;

tenor.gif?itemid=13893742

Super Tester
4,300 posts
4,866 battles
4 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Hosho, Langley, Hermes, Furious, Ranger, Implacable and GZ in port. 

Still doesn't inspire me lol.   I only ever got CVs to learn how to counter them.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Alpha Tester
1,016 posts
6,372 battles

Got this from a free container (NA server).........

shot-19_04.11_12_35.46-0955.thumb.jpg.b336edfbca2fd63306cd3bc202362c2b.jpg

Only played it against bots.........I sooooo hate the new CV's game play

wish I could swap it for gold

40 posts
3,162 battles
11 hours ago, CabuX said:

you're lucky ! i open 10 box and get nothing !

I'm really sorry to hear that, after all this is pure RNG. I wonder if you opened them all at once, or one by one? Cuz I do feel like that matters.

6 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

5 boxes netted me a lot of flags and this.

I'm satisfied that I got value for money with that purchase.

shot-19.04.12_16.44.18-0269.jpg

Yeah, I also did the math there. By purchasing 20 containers, as long as I have 2 or more carriers in the containers, it worth the money.

5 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Very nice. 

I did have bad experience with containers, that one was the Black Friday one. I've got 15 or 16 of non-premium ones from missions, and ended up getting no Black ships. NONE. But I did met someone in my clan who opened 8 of those and got all black ships🤷🏻‍♂️. So the struggle is real, but eventually I dealt with it.

11 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Capture02.PNG

Great, very similar to what I got, a tons of camou and 60 dragon flags with 3 carriers.

761 posts
16,006 battles

I play for the dragon flags. Did not hope for any carrier but would not be unhappy even if I just got one.

PS. I think there is a hidden algorithm that if you don't own any of the premium CVs, you are more likely to get one. My colleague who owned all 4 got 0 (he was hoping for the doubloon reimbursement).

Edited by dejiko_nyo

388 posts
4,112 battles

Weegee handling out cv like candy to promote the new cv play. The drop rate is high in these containers. 

Edited by th3vikings

Super Tester
4,300 posts
4,866 battles
1 hour ago, Onlinegamer said:

at NA server

I should try my luck on my NA account.  Its pretty lucky.  I only own 10 ships and that includes an Alabama, GC and Atlanta from crates.  Lol

Alpha Tester
899 posts
3,219 battles

25 TWENTY FIVE air supply containers purchased 1 ONE CV (Kaga).

I should have known as I seem to be returned to the WG naughty players list where bad teams MM, bad rng are gifted to you.

Prior to last update my cv's (any tier etc) had very high win rate, now since patch, 31 battles 3 wins.

Not sure why I'm back on the hit list, I've been genuinely praising and enjoying CV game play after I got the hang of it.

On the bright side, WG says Kaga is most noob friendly CV, and I've already got lots of CV battles, so first game scored 19 torpedo hits.

For 1 flooding and 87k dmg.

ONE FLOODING.

[TF44]
216 posts
4,495 battles

I bought 5 Containers. $30 is all I'm prepared to wager, and I got the Enterprise.

I'm disappointed for multiple reasons.

1. I wanted more flags and Camo. Why? I can use those and the Camo looks awesome.

2. I have never even tried the new CV's.

3. I got what is effectively the weakest of the CV's.

4. The play style of the US CV's is not one I think I would enjoy, being more a fan of the IJN style.

So, one one hand, technically, I didn't waste money as it retails for $70 or there abouts, but still......

354 posts
7,748 battles
On 4/13/2019 at 2:00 AM, CabuX said:

you're lucky ! i open 10 box and get nothing !

Faulty boxes? They should of had something inside them. Maybe the elves were drunk.

40 posts
3,162 battles
22 hours ago, Muds_Revenge said:

Prior to last update my cv's (any tier etc) had very high win rate, now since patch, 31 battles 3 wins.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to tease. But considering most (if not all) of your old CVs had below 50% WR, I wonder what you meant by high WRs.

When I play BB, the thing I hated most is the lack of vision on enemy's activity, this rendered me useless in the battlefield.

So when I play CV, even if I cannot deal much damage to enemy groups due to combined AA, I endeavor to do as much spotting as I could to ensure that my team can do something (maybe provide information that pushing to cap is viable), hence increasing the chance of winning.

CVs are not as capable to carry in the new re-work, so even though I have only played 62 games in the new CV, with 66% of WR, I consider myself excellent in this regard.

19 hours ago, FinbarAu said:

I bought 5 Containers. $30 is all I'm prepared to wager, and I got the Enterprise.

I'm disappointed for multiple reasons.

1. I wanted more flags and Camo. Why? I can use those and the Camo looks awesome.

2. I have never even tried the new CV's.

3. I got what is effectively the weakest of the CV's.

4. The play style of the US CV's is not one I think I would enjoy, being more a fan of the IJN style.

So, one one hand, technically, I didn't waste money as it retails for $70 or there abouts, but still......

Enterprise feels rather weak because most players do not know how to drop AP bombs (while HE bomb is OP in this meta), and the AP bomb are weaker than the classmates. On the other hand, the planes are slow and not very tanky. I personally do not enjoy feeding my planes to the enemies so I would not really enjoy Kaga if I own it. But for Enterprise, if you know how to dodge flaks with boost and its excellent turning circle, it is actually very workable especially against Tier 6-8.

[ANZAC]
405 posts
12,937 battles

I just got the Enterprise fomr the free Container from the daily shipments thing.

I'd like to be all smug about it, buts its just gonna sit in port.

Alpha Tester
899 posts
3,219 battles

of all the events for potential to get a "free" ship from a "free" container, i've not had a single one, ever. "luck"?, or because WG know I spend cash?.

You decide.

Sign in to follow this