You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jimbosniper

is it go in to come on console like Xbox or PlayStation

world of ships go to go console  

6 members have voted

1. 1. on Xbox or PlayStation

• should it or not
    • on Xbox or PlayStation

10 comments in this topic

3 posts

it could  be very fun on console like Xbox360  or PlayStation  but would it be every one is talking  about it on xbox30 they thing could go  very far . do you people thing it be good on Xbox or PlayStation. 

Please be more observant on what section of the forums you start a thread in. Moved from Historical ships section, to General Discussions.

/AALG

Moderation team , WoWS Asia

Edited by AALG
Moved thread

Alpha Tester
548 posts

I think it will be available on console soon but not at the moment. Wargaming is focusing on PC first.

Maybe a half year released on PC or 1 year, I don't know. But you can see what WG did with WoT. :honoring:

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

I think it will be available on console soon but not at the moment. Wargaming is focusing on PC first.

Maybe a half year released on PC or 1 year, I don't know. But you can see what WG did with WoT. :honoring:

If WG decides to add a console version of WoWS, you wouldn't exepct to have the same game population compared to the PC version

:playing:

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

I'm gathering english isn't his native language; his asking if you would like to see the WO titles on console as well. (more or less aiming for WoW)