Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Tier 6 population increases?

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
521 posts
4,873 battles

Just saw a lot of newbies entering T6 battles. Especially operations.

From the first three attacks, majority of my teammates ended up crippled, and yet I survived the battle and win. This is are.

Really don't know how they can grind so fast to this tier with just hundreds of co-op and random games.

shot-19_04.12_12_38.37-0121.thumb.jpg.d2604c279f73471bafc0361daa03b2a8.jpgshot-19_04.12_12_38.41-0592.thumb.jpg.bdeb21fb117eb1b61b987d18fd7c5c61.jpg

Being the only unicum in a battle is just bloody unforgiving.

Here's the replay file:

20190412_121724_PASB034-New-Mexico-1941_s02_Naval_Defense.wowsreplay

 

 

 

 

Edited by mr_glitchy_R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[HKENL]
Member
96 posts
7,195 battles
2 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Just saw a lot of newbies entering T6 battles. Especially operations.

From the first three attacks, majority of my teammates ended up crippled, and yet I survived the battle and win. This is are.

Really don't know how they can grind so fast to this tier with just hundreds of co-op and random games.

shot-19_04.12_12_38.37-0121.thumb.jpg.d2604c279f73471bafc0361daa03b2a8.jpgshot-19_04.12_12_38.41-0592.thumb.jpg.bdeb21fb117eb1b61b987d18fd7c5c61.jpg

Being the only unicum in a battle is just bloody unforgiving.

Here's the replay file:

20190412_121724_PASB034-New-Mexico-1941_s02_Naval_Defense.wowsreplay

 

 

 

 

 

simply pay cash 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
521 posts
4,873 battles
3 hours ago, da189 said:

simply pay cash

But it would be wiser to learn the game from scratch. I've seen so many players do that these days. Just skip tier 2 to tier 6-10 with their money expecting some good games comes out from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[HKENL]
Member
96 posts
7,195 battles
14 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

But it would be wiser to learn the game from scratch. I've seen so many players do that these days. Just skip tier 2 to tier 6-10 with their money expecting some good games comes out from it.

some players like shortcut 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
392 posts
8,923 battles

people are lazy and they just all want the latest and greatest of toys ; they really do not know how much they've miss, its not just the skill , but plenty of fun ships from T2 to T5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
830 posts
7,249 battles
17 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

But it would be wiser to learn the game from scratch. I've seen so many players do that these days. Just skip tier 2 to tier 6-10 with their money expecting some good games comes out from it.

This is why I sold my old CVs, If I decided to play CVs again, I wanted to do so from scratch, and learn the class properly.

I had a few games in Langley, in co-op, but quickly realised it would take a LOT of practice to get the hang of. The Auto drops of the old CVs at least gave learners an idea of where to drop.

Of course, the other main problem is that most low tier CVs are difficult compared to their T10 counterparts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
60 posts
4,323 battles

There are many noobs around at T8 with like around 100 battles and all getting cleaned up in the first few minutes. Compared to some of the players on here with 20k battles im considered a noob also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
745 posts
15,966 battles
4 minutes ago, AxEyBoI said:

There are many noobs around at T8 with like around 100 battles and all getting cleaned up in the first few minutes. Compared to some of the players on here with 20k battles im considered a noob also.

It's like jumping into the deep end of the pool while learning to swim, where the pool is full of sharks. Either you become a shark quickly or be food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
60 posts
4,323 battles
1 minute ago, dejiko_nyo said:

It's like jumping into the deep end of the pool while learning to swim, where the pool is full of sharks. Either you become a shark quickly or be food.

Its frustrating when you have all them on your team, which is like 70% of the time. Ive been keeping track of players in battles with W/L ratio and battles played and it seems like there is a massive imbalance e.g one side with almost 2x the battle experience or 2x the amount of players on 50%+ W/L ratio on one side. There is something really wrong with the Matchmaking. Im guessing its all random. Before the game starts in the countdown 90% of the time i already know which team is going to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[HKENL]
Member
96 posts
7,195 battles
On 4/13/2019 at 2:41 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

It's like jumping into the deep end of the pool while learning to swim, where the pool is full of sharks. Either you become a shark quickly or be food.

 

you will suffer too when you have a lot of noob teammates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×