You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
388 posts

I had tried multiple games with various ships, and both stuck at loading into battle, via the MM and even kill client and login again, until the game is finished with 0 exp, 0 damage and penalty (now on a 13 co-op battle penality), it happened just tonight and I had tried resetting the preference.xml, undo mods (which is just contours), and checking the integrity of the game which all not working.

I have an average connection atm and I don't want to re-install the client again unless I have to.

Has anyone been experienced the same problem perhaps and/or how to solve it?

Edited by spixys
grammar? Easier to understand I think.

5 posts

Where are you located mate?  I'm in China and having issues.  Using my VPN seems to fix the issue but increases the ping...  Until yesterday I never needed to have the VPN on to play.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
388 posts
3 時間前、Dr_J_Zoidberg の発言:

Where are you located mate?  I'm in China and having issues.  Using my VPN seems to fix the issue but increases the ping...  Until yesterday I never needed to have the VPN on to play.

same goes for me, I used VPN to confirm it works, so I disable it and run Killping/WTfast instead, the outcome is - it runs normally and keep the original ping before VPN.

I am in Indonesia (due to work) atm, it never happens when I am in Australia and until last night here.

Edited by spixys

5 posts
1 hour ago, spixys said:

same goes for me, I used VPN to confirm it works, so I disable it and run Killping/WTfast instead, the outcome is - it runs normally and keep the original ping before VPN.

I am in Indonesia (due to work) atm, it never happens when I am in Australia and until last night here.

I effectively had to do the same.  Run the VPN and load the game; get my first match going.  Once I'm in; kill the VPN (which disconnects the game but it reconnects afterwards) and I've got normal performance.

Really weird.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
388 posts

I had put a ticket to the support and they had given me a file to run - let's see if it works (definitely not now)

Update: it worked so far, even after I put my stuff back in, try again tonight.

Update 2: Totally fixed, can play normally without VPN for now, perhaps you should submit a ticket and see what happen.

Edited by spixys