Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles

I had tried multiple games with various ships, and both stuck at loading into battle, via the MM and even kill client and login again, until the game is finished with 0 exp, 0 damage and penalty (now on a 13 co-op battle penality), it happened just tonight and I had tried resetting the preference.xml, undo mods (which is just contours), and checking the integrity of the game which all not working.

I have an average connection atm and I don't want to re-install the client again unless I have to.

Has anyone been experienced the same problem perhaps and/or how to solve it?

Edited by spixys
grammar? Easier to understand I think.

[R-A-N]
7 posts
8,005 battles

Where are you located mate?  I'm in China and having issues.  Using my VPN seems to fix the issue but increases the ping...  Until yesterday I never needed to have the VPN on to play.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles
3 時間前、Dr_J_Zoidberg の発言:

Where are you located mate?  I'm in China and having issues.  Using my VPN seems to fix the issue but increases the ping...  Until yesterday I never needed to have the VPN on to play.

same goes for me, I used VPN to confirm it works, so I disable it and run Killping/WTfast instead, the outcome is - it runs normally and keep the original ping before VPN.

I am in Indonesia (due to work) atm, it never happens when I am in Australia and until last night here.

Edited by spixys

[R-A-N]
7 posts
8,005 battles
1 hour ago, spixys said:

same goes for me, I used VPN to confirm it works, so I disable it and run Killping/WTfast instead, the outcome is - it runs normally and keep the original ping before VPN.

I am in Indonesia (due to work) atm, it never happens when I am in Australia and until last night here.

I effectively had to do the same.  Run the VPN and load the game; get my first match going.  Once I'm in; kill the VPN (which disconnects the game but it reconnects afterwards) and I've got normal performance.

Really weird.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles

I had put a ticket to the support and they had given me a file to run - let's see if it works (definitely not now)

Update: it worked so far, even after I put my stuff back in, try again tonight.

Update 2: Totally fixed, can play normally without VPN for now, perhaps you should submit a ticket and see what happen.

Update 25/8/2019: I had seen similar incidents from other WoWs servers in the past, it seems that running programs like ping plotter at the background (ping per 0.5 second) reduces disconnection with the client - it has to be the problem between routing with ISP and server.

Edited by spixys

Sign in to follow this