Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ziptie55

Discord Bots

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2
[S_X_S]
Member
11 posts
7,677 battles

Im trying to setup our discord channel and having trouble finding bots to pull in wows news, player/clan stats etc.  Just wondering what bots you guys are using and where I could find them?

 

Cheers in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
39 posts
18,820 battles

?help

most of us using Bismark Bot to check player status
example wanted to check out on your player stats

?stats asia HumbleMumble 

that command will show [ASIA] player [HumbleMumble] (set default PvP status), if PvE use: ?stats asia HumbleMumble pve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
40 posts
3,155 battles
14 hours ago, Coccoro said:

?help

most of us using Bismark Bot to check player status
example wanted to check out on your player stats

?stats asia HumbleMumble 

that command will show [ASIA] player [HumbleMumble] (set default PvP status), if PvE use: ?stats asia HumbleMumble pve

Thank you. But unfortunately even if I change the link of ?linktext to the asia link, and got a message that my account has successfully linked to Bismarck, the ?mystats or ?myclan command still does not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[S_X_S]
Member
11 posts
7,677 battles

This is from larger neptune from 1an-e pulled from the king of the tasman discord

Bismarck commands.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
191 posts
10,956 battles
2 hours ago, PbKavarovsky said:

Thank you. But unfortunately even if I change the link of ?linktext to the asia link, and got a message that my account has successfully linked to Bismarck, the ?mystats or ?myclan command still does not work.

Can you help me with how to redirect the link from NA to ASIA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
40 posts
3,155 battles
5 hours ago, HumbleMumble said:

Can you help me with how to redirect the link from NA to ASIA?

So basically you use ?linktext in the private chat with Bismarck, then the bot would send you a URL that starts with "https://na.wargaming.net", you would need to copy the entire URL to your browser and change "na" to "asia" before you hit enter, because the URL changes when you click the link directly from Discord, so you cannot simply click on the URL, open the link with your browser and change "na" to "asia".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
191 posts
10,956 battles
55 minutes ago, PbKavarovsky said:

So basically you use ?linktext in the private chat with Bismarck, then the bot would send you a URL that starts with "https://na.wargaming.net", you would need to copy the entire URL to your browser and change "na" to "asia" before you hit enter, because the URL changes when you click the link directly from Discord, so you cannot simply click on the URL, open the link with your browser and change "na" to "asia".

Thank you :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×