Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ziptie55

Discord Bots

11 comments in this topic

[S_X_S]
24 posts
9,636 battles

Im trying to setup our discord channel and having trouble finding bots to pull in wows news, player/clan stats etc.  Just wondering what bots you guys are using and where I could find them?

Cheers in advance

58 posts
20,670 battles

?help

most of us using Bismark Bot to check player status
example wanted to check out on your player stats

?stats asia HumbleMumble 

that command will show [ASIA] player [HumbleMumble] (set default PvP status), if PvE use: ?stats asia HumbleMumble pve

• Cool 2

[CHING]
60 posts
5,164 battles
14 hours ago, Coccoro said:

?help

most of us using Bismark Bot to check player status
example wanted to check out on your player stats

?stats asia HumbleMumble 

that command will show [ASIA] player [HumbleMumble] (set default PvP status), if PvE use: ?stats asia HumbleMumble pve

Thank you. But unfortunately even if I change the link of ?linktext to the asia link, and got a message that my account has successfully linked to Bismarck, the ?mystats or ?myclan command still does not work.

[S_X_S]
24 posts
9,636 battles

This is from larger neptune from 1an-e pulled from the king of the tasman discord

Bismarck commands.PNG

[LN]
235 posts
12,655 battles
2 hours ago, PbKavarovsky said:

Thank you. But unfortunately even if I change the link of ?linktext to the asia link, and got a message that my account has successfully linked to Bismarck, the ?mystats or ?myclan command still does not work.

Can you help me with how to redirect the link from NA to ASIA?

[CHING]
60 posts
5,164 battles
5 hours ago, HumbleMumble said:

Can you help me with how to redirect the link from NA to ASIA?

So basically you use ?linktext in the private chat with Bismarck, then the bot would send you a URL that starts with "https://na.wargaming.net", you would need to copy the entire URL to your browser and change "na" to "asia" before you hit enter, because the URL changes when you click the link directly from Discord, so you cannot simply click on the URL, open the link with your browser and change "na" to "asia".

• Cool 1

[LN]
235 posts
12,655 battles
55 minutes ago, PbKavarovsky said:

So basically you use ?linktext in the private chat with Bismarck, then the bot would send you a URL that starts with "https://na.wargaming.net", you would need to copy the entire URL to your browser and change "na" to "asia" before you hit enter, because the URL changes when you click the link directly from Discord, so you cannot simply click on the URL, open the link with your browser and change "na" to "asia".

Thank you :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this