Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Update 0.8.2.0.1

11 comments in this topic

1,143 posts
4,413 battles

We've introduced a soft limit on the number of carriers in Tier X battles. Now, in the majority of instances, no more than one carrier will be allowed per team. But if the matchmaker fails to assemble a battle during the three minutes that the first player in the queue spends waiting to enter a battle, a maximum of two carriers may be matched per team.

So.....if a CV player can't be matched at 1 CV per side in under 3 minutes,then the MM will let a match happen with 2 CV per side?

Even though it can't make a 1 CV per side match?

Which means that there isn't enough players for 2 per side?

WG needs to learn some basic maths me thinks!

1 post
863 battles
13 hours ago, TheURLguy said:

At 05:00 (UTC+8) this Thursday, two important changes will be made to the game.

Read it on the portal

PERHAPS A 7 CVS VS 7 CVS MEANING:  CVS ONLY GAMES: WHY NOT FOR U, THEN ONLY ONE PER TEN SHIPS SAYS ADMIRAL OV RESOUCES

Beta Tester
1,571 posts
13,810 battles
2 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

So.....if a CV player can't be matched at 1 CV per side in under 3 minutes,then the MM will let a match happen with 2 CV per side?

Even though it can't make a 1 CV per side match?

Which means that there isn't enough players for 2 per side?

WG needs to learn some basic maths me thinks!

yep totally agree with you

if they cant find a 1 v 1 CV how does increasing it to 2 v 2 going to help???

I think its because MM want to hand pick players and when it cant hand pick players for a battle then it has to increase the numbers per battle to be able to hand pick a team.

Beta Tester
1,571 posts
13,810 battles

But this hot fix isn't going to fix anything anyways, CV will still be broken and still be OP with OP AP bombs etc 

ships have no counter for planes and yeah they say, stay in a group to defend against planes but that doesn't matter at all, as they will still be able to do damage to you.

single ships have no chance against CVs even if fully spec for AA

As for DDS lols lols lols what about DDS lols,  they cant do a damn thing against CV.  if a CV finds you then you are dead, they will just hound you from start to finish until you are dead, even if you are fully spec AA DD it makes no difference at all and doesn't matter what tier you play either.

just had 2 battle in a Gremyashchy the enemy had 2 tier 4 CVs in both battles and all the did was hunt me down until I was dead in both battles, in the second battle I fully spec AA my DD with commander skills etc even flags and I shot down 32 planes but still didn't help as both CVS just hunted both of us DDs at A cap and we even had cruisers and a BB at A cap but still didn't help us the CV just kept on attacking us until we was dead and not a damn thing we could do about it.   

The CV reworked has ruined the game DDs are now not worth playing at all in any tier that has CV in it 

2 CVs in any battle at any tier makes DDs redundant.

well done WG you are ruining your own game.

3 posts
9,259 battles

Just experienced an error in entering the game due to server issues for almost 6hrs. Even the websites of wargaming in asia are not displaying and the game center keeps on loading. Wishing for a good and stable server. 

308 posts
6,620 battles

Yes it seems many are leaving the game due to the CV rework, they are way too strong now frankly even if you are in a group of ships you still can't counter them.   So many games now with NO DD's is a clear sign that the game has been fudged up.  What is worse is the AFK CV in your team means you have already lost the game.    CV's queues are huge in Asia every game has a CV in it now.

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

[UPDOG]
2 posts
2,682 battles

It's really not that hard to understand...

The problem isn't that the first two CV's can't find a match.  The problem is not having enough cruisers/destroyers/battleships to make a second match.  In the instance that there is a queue with far too many CV's, they'll start taking more of them per match rather than making the others wait longer.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
252 posts
7,004 battles

Yea this is their standard look after the CV players. CV's have trouble getting a game because the rest of us don't want to come be their fodder :) So we'll make it that there will be even MORE CV's in your games and less surface ships LOL.

I'm hungry so I'll cut my throat to spite my stomach :)

Bear in mind, however, that the above rules will only apply to battles involving Tier VIII-X ships. At lower tiers, the previous rules will apply, allowing up to three carriers per team to be matched to a battle. This is due to an increased popularity of carriers at those tiers, and their overall weaker influence on the outcome of a battle. More details are available here. We'll continue to keep an eye on the situation, and are ready to make any required fixes.

Their overall weaker influence on the outcome of a game??? OMG do they even play the game LOL, what stupid people they have working for them if they really believe this crap.

WOW, we had to have Musashi and Krond removed from sale because there were to many in games I believe? Yet to many CV's is a good thing?? Ahhh that's right its world of cv's not world of warships lol. 

Could someone from a country that does this type of thing please hack WGing and make a full copy of the game, call it World of Warships, not World of CV's and leave CV's out entirely, it would do well :) I'd start paying again for one :) 

Is there a way to start your own server for the game and just have what you want then open it to public and perhaps then pay WGing for it? A franchise without CV's :)

Sign in to follow this