Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wildgirl_2

need help

8 comments in this topic

2 posts

hi i new at this but i wos in a clan atcf but the guys that run it has pass away  revenants but i like to now all the coal we got for that clan will it go over to he new clan or do we just leave it there 

269 posts
368 battles

Since nobody want to answer.....

Did you mean coal in Arsenal ? Or Oil in clan?

Your coal in Arsenal is keep on your account. But sadly the oil you gathered in old clan will be missing if you change clan.

Also if you feel frustated to losing and dealing low damage. Try CV, you can attack from anywhere and no one will shootback.

Play And Try CV, its the most powerfull class in the game.

If you like CV, persuade your friend to play CV too!!

838 posts
7,273 battles

Sorry, I have no idea what you are saying. Poor spelling and no punctuation makes you really hard to understand.

57 posts
6,814 battles
57 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

Also if you feel frustated to losing and dealing low damage. Try CV, you can attack from anywhere and no one will shootback.

Play And Try CV, its the most powerfull class in the game.

If you like CV, persuade your friend to play CV too!!

Only true until your surface teammates ignore the AA cruisers until you run out of planes for the sake of spotting, then put the whole blaming on you to stop spotting. T4 CVs are also very weak to grind with, you better collect 70k+ free xp to skip to T6 (which is where the real CV games begin)

269 posts
368 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

Only true until your surface teammates ignore the AA cruisers until you run out of planes for the sake of spotting, then put the whole blaming on you to stop spotting. T4 CVs are also very weak to grind with, you better collect 70k+ free xp to skip to T6 (which is where the real CV games begin)

Hahaha you cannt run out of plane dude, its the old CV. New CV is basically have no weakness.

Its true T4 might be sux, but the higher the tier mean more power. But you don't need free XP. Just casually playing it, and gotcha! New T6!

Do you think why people complain so much about CV?

524 posts
4,879 battles
1 hour ago, Akyamarukh said:

Do you think why people complain so much about CV?

1. Ridiculous HE bombs that has a high chance to deal massive damage to DD.
  2. DD became (almost) unplayable.
  3. Concealment build is (almost) useless to all surface sips.
  4. While CVs can snipe and spam fires and flood from afar, surface ships can't do that.
  5. Somehow weak AA ships has more potential to shred more planes than ships that has stronger AA.
  6. The difference between low to mid tier CVs are pretty big.
  7. Your existence.

354 posts
7,748 battles
15 hours ago, wildgirl_2 said:

hi i new at this but i wos in a clan atcf but the guys that run it has pass away  revenants but i like to now all the coal we got for that clan will it go over to he new clan or do we just leave it there 

Coal goes with you. Oil stays with the Clan.

Sign in to follow this