Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

761 posts
16,006 battles

Your opponents made so many mistakes in your NC game. They had the clear numerica advantage on your flank but the neptune needlessly started throwing it away. You were basically doing a good tanking job and allowed your CAs to push and they suppoorted you well. The only comment I would make is that your yorck was clueless. Went to support a side that clearly acheived superiority early on. I would actually use the replay as a teaching aid in "HOW NOT TO PLAY" as the opponent was... undescribable.

The Iron Duke games was... -_-. Your left flank like abandoned it, in particular the two pink ships. Your flank lost momementum when you had to turn back to reinforce the base defence. What could have been an easy game was made a lot harder by questionable team moves. Somehow your right flank managed to cripple the enemy's left by luck. And that kirov with you... so little HP yet at least 3 times people couldn't hit him. The other team should have kept pushing on their right when your left collapsed but instead they stopped. I would say your suicidal kongo helped the team by being suicidal because it took the enemy cvs off your main force.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

67 posts
3,344 battles
6 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Your opponents made so many mistakes in your NC game. They had the clear numerica advantage on your flank but the neptune needlessly started throwing it away. You were basically doing a good tanking job and allowed your CAs to push and they suppoorted you well. The only comment I would make is that your yorck was clueless. Went to support a side that clearly acheived superiority early on. I would actually use the replay as a teaching aid in "HOW NOT TO PLAY" as the opponent was... undescribable.

What about my decision to do a temporary 'nope' with the Musashi? Was it a good decision?

7 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

The Iron Duke games was... -_-. Your left flank like abandoned it, in particular the two pink ships. Your flank lost momementum when you had to turn back to reinforce the base defence. What could have been an easy game was made a lot harder by questionable team moves. Somehow your right flank managed to cripple the enemy's left by luck. And that kirov with you... so little HP yet at least 3 times people couldn't hit him. The other team should have kept pushing on their right when your left collapsed but instead they stopped. I would say your suicidal kongo helped the team by being suicidal because it took the enemy cvs off your main force.

I also question why my team decided to basically abandon the left flank. But as you said, luck and enemy incompetency somehow made this a win.

Sign in to follow this