Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

So it's all sorted then?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,702 posts
10,918 battles

So, it's all been worked out and a new meta firmly established beyond a shadow of a doubt!?

Is that right? Is it all over?

On the 7th April, a day before we lose our free respecs, captain moves and demounting of modules, I can spend a few hours watching CC videos and sorting through all the accurate and enduring information that relates to how I allocate and spec for captains and ships from now on?

On the 7th of April, all the testers and people in the know will have accurate and informed information for me to digest and understand - applying those things that matter to my own style and gameplay?

Is it set now? Do we know? Is it safe to lock in choices that could cost thousands of doubloons to reverse if I get it wrong before the free respecs are over on the 8th April? IS IT SAFE!?

IS IT SAFE!?

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Max_Battle

838 posts
7,263 battles

Is it safe? Hahahahahahaha ha ha.

Seriously though, while AA specs can help, it’s less about the spec, and more about the tactics. Mostly by sailing with a few team members, and ensuring AA is focused towards oncoming planes. It’s only if you stray from team that you really run into trouble.

Otherwise, normal specs will be fine for most ships as far as AA goes. If you have a 19 pt captain and can spare 3 or 4 points which arnt more useful elsewhere on AA. But unless you really want to go full AA build, I’d say set it how you’re comfortable.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
256 posts
7,010 battles

Yep all good, spec and use whatever you want, as a famous little girl once said...."It won't make any difference..."...."They mostly come at night, mostly...." :)

Sign in to follow this