You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RepuFran431

About the day-time Nagasaki Port

5 comments in this topic

[UW]
23 posts
9,268 battles

Well I quite miss the day-time Nagasaki Port. Anyone with me? WG have changed the BGM back but what I see it's still the night version as I have seen from Xmas last year...

Since it's spring now in Japan and why don't we get the day-time Nagasaki Port back?

1,092 posts
8,954 battles

Well, probably not what you want to hear, but I don't worry about the port.

The only port I like is Hamburg, because that's where I was born and I remember several of the buildings that still exist or were re-built after WW2.

[UW]
23 posts
9,268 battles
1 hour ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Well, probably not what you want to hear, but I don't worry about the port.

The only port I like is Hamburg, because that's where I was born and I remember several of the buildings that still exist or were re-built after WW2.

I like Hamburg port as well. But it seems a bit cold if I set it as my home port now.... 

406 posts
8,968 battles

I like the day time bette but seriously what the game need is some more port and an ability for us to freeview the port ( and in various mag ratio ) so many of the port simply cannot be get to and be viewed

[UW]
23 posts
9,268 battles
On 4/4/2019 at 11:17 PM, Mechfori said:

I like the day time bette but seriously what the game need is some more port and an ability for us to freeview the port ( and in various mag ratio ) so many of the port simply cannot be get to and be viewed

Exactly