Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Watboy

Exeter missions completed!

4 comments in this topic

4 posts
5,260 battles

Completely unnecessary post.

I managed to complete the Exeter missions the afternoon of the last day. I didn't think it would be possible considering how slowly I was grinding and the horrible luck I had getting the 7 achievements. Took me over dozen games and when I needed just one more, I get 5. 750k damage wasn't too bad, but I wasn't optimistic about my chances of getting 3 kills in time. I figured low tiers would be easier, so I got out the Warspite, First game, 6 kills. Now, I'm not a good player and I don't have many krakens, so I started cheering loudly to the point that the wife tells me to stop being weird. I pushed on to complete the missions, but my bad luck returned... I got 13 citadels when I only needed 1 more.

Overall, I did not like the narrow tier range + faction limits. Would have been more flexible if it was T6-10 UK or T6-8 multi faction. I had to retrain commanders / re-purchase ships and made minimal progression on any other lines or legendary mods for a month.

281 posts
3,616 battles
1 hour ago, Watboy said:

...and made minimal progression on any other lines or legendary mods for a month.

This is exactly why I abandon the mission since very early.

Btw congrats for getting your exeter. Hope you enjoy it :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by zergling_

20 posts
9,329 battles

Nice work Watboy. 😀
I didn't think I was going to make it either. I'm super glad I did. (But I almost feel burnt out on the game for a while.)

[HKENL]
96 posts
7,213 battles
21 hours ago, Watboy said:

Completely unnecessary post.

I managed to complete the Exeter missions the afternoon of the last day. I didn't think it would be possible considering how slowly I was grinding and the horrible luck I had getting the 7 achievements. Took me over dozen games and when I needed just one more, I get 5. 750k damage wasn't too bad, but I wasn't optimistic about my chances of getting 3 kills in time. I figured low tiers would be easier, so I got out the Warspite, First game, 6 kills. Now, I'm not a good player and I don't have many krakens, so I started cheering loudly to the point that the wife tells me to stop being weird. I pushed on to complete the missions, but my bad luck returned... I got 13 citadels when I only needed 1 more.

Overall, I did not like the narrow tier range + faction limits. Would have been more flexible if it was T6-10 UK or T6-8 multi faction. I had to retrain commanders / re-purchase ships and made minimal progression on any other lines or legendary mods for a month.

This mission requires too much efforts but just get a T5 ship, simply not worth it.

Sign in to follow this