Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WHYTRY

COLLECTIONS

6 comments in this topic

[SPIES]
4 posts

"'3 YEARS OF WORLD OF WARSHIPS'" Collection 

Is there no way of completing this collection I have everything else done but these 2 items and have not had a drop from a crate etc in months.

image.thumb.png.ec99edf8791861235c25cdffd2a52d2c.png

524 posts
4,879 battles
10 hours ago, WHYTRY said:

Is there no way of completing this collection I have everything else done but these 2 items and have not had a drop from a crate etc in months.

Crate? Do you mean containers? If you want to collect more items, you can buy the '3 years of world of warships' in the arsenal. It cost 5000 coal each.

Edited by mr_glitchy_R

48 posts
10,117 battles
Just now, mr_glitchy_R said:

Crate? Do you mean containers? If you want to collect more items, you can buy the '3 years of world of warships' in the arsenal. It cost 5000 coal each.

I only see "two years of wows", or "battle of north cape". I have also been patiently waiting. I assumed it would update with the new year. 

1,035 posts
5,685 battles
7 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

That would be the 2 years ones, not 3 years. There are also Dunkirk, North Cape, Bismarck and Vive la France, but not the 3 years Anni.

Edited by Paladinum

[SPIES]
4 posts

Yea sorry containers not crates but they do not drop the collection items anywhere for the 3 year ones .. I need 2 more to complete everything its very frustrating not to be able to complete it all ..

1,035 posts
5,685 battles
11 minutes ago, WHYTRY said:

Yea sorry containers not crates but they do not drop the collection items anywhere for the 3 year ones .. I need 2 more to complete everything its very frustrating not to be able to complete it all ..

It took them roughly a year to add North Cape containers (New Year 2018)... It will take 6-12 months to add 3 years Anni Containers.

Sign in to follow this