You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GOMBEE8626

WoWS Update 0.8.2

WoWS Update 0.8.2  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the 0.8.2 update?

• I like it!!!!
    • I have some doubts about this patch.
    • I don't like it at all.

51 comments in this topic

Administrator
75 posts

Hello captains,

We would like to hear your thoughts on how you like this update. Tell us your opinion.

Here are the inclusions for this update so far:

• Space Warships Intergalactic Games
  • The "Fly! Strike! Win!" Event
  • Aircraft Carriers
  • Improved Port Interface and Service Record
  • Clan Battles: Cross-Server Matchmaker
  • Arsenal Update

Please check the details here

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/update-082-intergalactic-games/

1,090 posts
8,924 battles

My opinion would be somewhere between "Like it" and "Have my doubts".

Personally, I don't the space game mode, but others may like it.

I didn't spend much time exploring the other features. The version seems stable to me.

Edited by PeterMoe1963

Super Tester
4,294 posts
4,865 battles
  • Space Warships Intergalactic Games. Not my thing.  it gets monotonous.  We've been there and done that with the space battles. They are reskinned ships and nothing new  (and don't really like the skins so im not interested in the rewards apart from the ironium.  👎👍
  • The "Fly! Strike! Win!" Event.  Rewards (Apart from the coal are pretty mediocre.    The Naval aviation crates drop pretty poor rewards unless you win the lotto and get a ship  The armory purchase my be the saving grace for this event 👎 👍
  • Aircraft Carriers.  Nice that RDF has been removed from planes 👍
  • Improved Port Interface and Service Record.  A nice change and working well so far👍
  • Clan Battles: Cross-Server Matchmaker.  Ill give it a thumbs up just because ANZ doing CB at midnight to 2.30am in the morning is a joke 👍
  • Arsenal Update.  Nice to consolidate all the items. 👍
  • You didn't mention captain reskills so this gets a 👍

34 posts
8,521 battles

This game is incredibly bad. It constantly jams up while playing and frequently a battle is half over before I can log into it. The carrier battles are terrible in the higher tiers. I loose squadron after squadron shot down in about 2 seconds without even getting near a ship. No WW2 high angle gunnery was that good.

This game is an absolute mess.

795 posts
8,308 battles

so far I like the new changes overall.

The port looks more simple yet giving enough information, though the laggy part still occurs

A small suggestion: a daily container part, it has become a bit less informative in my opinion, as presviously I could know how much XP to go to the nxt container, but now the thin yellow bar down there doesn't indicate accurately how much more XP I need for my next container

Suggest it would be as [ continer (1/3) ] then the yellow bar can show the progression of XP accumulation to the next container individually. Yeah although still wont show exactly how much to , but I guess I will have to deal with it.

18 posts
4,777 battles

I'm playing more co op battles as the 2 carrier games can be a bit boring as all you tend to do is evade carrier threats or near the end of games your just chasing carriers around.

60 posts
4,323 battles

We will like it when the CV gets removed or we get a separate game mode with no CV or our AA is buffed equal to the damage the CV can do to a ship we can do back to there planes Cos the current state every game the CV tops the tables with many kills and its ruining the other 22 players experiences. We are not spending anymore till this gets sorted.

[CAZNA]
Alpha Tester
8 posts
6,646 battles

love them or hate them CVs are here to stay alas.

War gaming will not admit that they have got it wrong , but for the life of me after the bombers or torpedo planes and the rocket planes

fire their load (once only) they must return to rearm Simple.

Lets bring back sanity into the game failing that get rid of all target ships and use carriers only end of story.

Administrator
75 posts

Thank you commanders for all the opinions and feedback!

We will still monitor this thread and deliver your messages to the department in charge if it's necessary 😎

665 posts
8,656 battles
11 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

I can't find my kamra anywhere.

Has it been removed from game?

Good thing @Max_Battle isn't around to see this sad upsetting day.

Click your IGN in top left corner....

worried about Karma of all things.......

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,946 posts
7,538 battles
4 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Click your IGN in top left corner....

worried about Karma of all things.......

Thanks.

Not worried about it now, you solved it for me.

What concerns me presently is that in my naval base port there is no winch at the top of the slipways the DDs are on.

How the gosh darn are you supposed to pull the ship up with no winch?? Magic??

And also, in the ports where the ships are moored, there are no mooring lines on my ships! What's stopping my ship from drifting away and colliding with other ships? It must be that same magic.:cap_hmm:

[_BST_]
6 posts
3,543 battles

So the Azuma Tier 9 cruiser. Now that ive been able to play this ship i can say it is the biggest peice of crap i've ever used in this game. This ship is literally like a massive DD! I personaly would like my money back UNLESS there is a patch to upgrade the armor on this huge waste of space. Like i got killed in one shot by a north carolina from 20 k's away and i was bow in. the armor is so bad a DD could citidel this thing. please fix this or i will be requesting a full refund. cheers

1,789 posts

I wish the port wouldn't freeze every time I click on something ! 

I click on a ship in the carousel, freeze!  I click on flags & camos, freeze!  I click on arsenal/armoury freeze! I click on my div window when I'm already in a div, freeze!  I click on change to another ship in carousel, freeze!  I click on battle, FREEZE !!!!!

Instead of port, we should call it DEEP FREEZE !!!

it never froze like this before 8.0 !!!

:etc_swear::etc_swear: :Smile_izmena:

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
1,702 posts
10,918 battles
14 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

I can't find my kamra anywhere.

Has it been removed from game?

Good thing @Max_Battle isn't around to see this sad upsetting day.

Why you scare me like this?

14 posts
4,149 battles
7 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

I wish the port wouldn't freeze every time I click on something ! 

I click on a ship in the carousel, freeze!  I click on flags & camos, freeze!  I click on arsenal/armoury freeze! I click on my div window when I'm already in a div, freeze!  I click on change to another ship in carousel, freeze!  I click on battle, FREEZE !!!!!

Instead of port, we should call it DEEP FREEZE !!!

it never froze like this before 8.0 !!!

:etc_swear::etc_swear: :Smile_izmena:

Ordrazz

I have the same issue as well, wonder when WG will fix it.......................................................................................................................................................................................................????????????

665 posts
8,656 battles
53 minutes ago, PT_92NZ said:

I have the same issue as well, wonder when WG will fix it.......................................................................................................................................................................................................????????????

Too busy buffing CV's.............................

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,946 posts
7,538 battles
7 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Why you scare me like this?

The reports of the death of krama are greatly exaggerated.

So sorry Mr Battle... All's well.. .I shall endevour to not summon you whenever I don't read update notes. :etc_hide_turtle: