Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grygus_Triss

Matchmaker uptiering odd-tier ships?

3 comments in this topic

830 posts
7,249 battles

Does anyone else feel that they are getting up-tierd more when playing odd-tier ships?

Do you think it may be due to having 2 aircraft carriers per side, combined with only having even tiers for carriers?

281 posts
3,612 battles

You might want to record your odd tier ship battles and please report your result if you suspect anything. Reason being, we can't rely on feeling/remembering alone since our brain is biased toward remembering bad things better. (Which is btw make sense from evolutionary standpoint, since those who remember being chasen by a sabretooth clearer/better, will be more careful and have more chance of avoiding similar attack, thus surviving the stone age and produce offsprings with similar trait)

I Remember did this for my tier 8 ship and came up with roughly 40-50% I got uptiered and play tier 10 battle.

830 posts
7,249 battles
23 minutes ago, zergling_ said:

You might want to record your odd tier ship battles and please report your result if you suspect anything. Reason being, we can't rely on feeling/remembering alone since our brain is biased toward remembering bad things better. (Which is btw make sense from evolutionary standpoint, since those who remember being chasen by a sabretooth clearer/better, will be more careful and have more chance of avoiding similar attack, thus surviving the stone age and produce offsprings with similar trait)

I Remember did this for my tier 8 ship and came up with roughly 40-50% I got uptiered and play tier 10 battle.

Since I’ve been playing T9 a lot lately, its probably nothing more than the usual up tiering.

Sign in to follow this