Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Some nerfs to RU BB and other changes

12 comments in this topic

3,381 posts
7,116 battles

RU already trash can no place to stand against others 

Praise CV too much until destroy the game itself 

763 posts
7,943 battles

The group AA change is sort of a double edged sword IMO. While it addresses the issue with CVs not being able to do anyhting when uptiered, it does make other ships suffer way harder when they get uptiered...it also effectively reduces incentive of teamplay.

(Btw after all the Memes and Negative response about the "Beer Can" issue, why on earth did they go for another khobayashi "Long Ears" thingy...:Smile_facepalm:)

Beta Tester
2,326 posts
7,112 battles
33 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

The group AA change is sort of a double edged sword IMO. While it addresses the issue with CVs not being able to do anyhting when uptiered, it does make other ships suffer way harder when they get uptiered...it also effectively reduces incentive of teamplay.

(Btw after all the Memes and Negative response about the "Beer Can" issue, why on earth did they go for another khobayashi "Long Ears" thingy...:Smile_facepalm:)

they really should implement +1-1 MM to CV. i dont like this AA nerf too, as low AA ship needed to group up are affected are mainly affected by this.

basically surface ship that attack group up target get punish really hard. maybe they should nerf the damage surface ship receive to for attacking more than 2 ship too to make it balans.

405 posts
8,962 battles

AA is already ruined, and this further erode the game and game play .... Russian BB basically the are not ready ... Yukikaze, OK as a fan of the real ship I think this is still a rip off just copypasta the Kagero and made it WORSE, nice beautiful camou for the Yamato though ... WG just do not understand why surface ships player are furious about how the CV rework and aerial attack or rather the inability to made AA work ( other than close formation ) and now they want to made even that not working so CV player can attack with impunity ... its only going to further erode the game play and not improving it.

WG just had no idea how light force DD and CL should work, and they do not even want to acknowledge they had fail majority of players with their basically not working AA

763 posts
7,943 battles
13 hours ago, yansuki said:

they really should implement +1-1 MM to CV. i dont like this AA nerf too, as low AA ship needed to group up are affected are mainly affected by this.

This is THE Optimal solution and has been and still being asked by so many players...yet WG is reluctant to take that leap of faith. They are so confident about their tiering and MM related stuff it amazes me sometimes...

Edited by _TAMAL_

761 posts
15,993 battles
18 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

This is THE Optimal solution and has been and still being asked by so many players...yet WG is reluctant to take that leap of faith. They are so confident about their tiering and MM related stuff it amazes me sometimes...

*cough*cough*moreoptimalisskillbasedMMandIwillstickwithcurrent+/-2MM*cough*cough*

Otherwise if not, I will go for +/-1MM.

763 posts
7,943 battles
3 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

*cough*cough*moreoptimalisskillbasedMMandIwillstickwithcurrent+/-2MM*cough*cough*

Otherwise if not, I will go for +/-1MM.

Not asking for skill based MM...

just +/- 1 for CVs

Sign in to follow this