You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Crazy_Pants

I just bounced 6 shells from my musashi

5 comments in this topic

14 posts
8,669 battles

3.5 km away was a lovely little Des Mo asking for a spanking. All 6 shells bounced . . . Has this ever happened before i went to a training a never got a bounce .  . . Is it lag or net code ? Im shocked 

[LNA]
1,808 posts
11,321 battles
3 minutes ago, Captain_Crazy_Pants said:

3.5 km away was a lovely little Des Mo asking for a spanking. All 6 shells bounced . . . Has this ever happened before i went to a training a never got a bounce .  . . Is it lag or net code ? Im shocked 

All your shell land on his well angled main belt that's why. It is safer to punch through the nose as it is much safer and you can nail the citadel at an angle on the nose.

I have miss a freaking Bismark at 5km with sushi guns b4 so there's that.

2,363 posts
14,856 battles

IIRC Flamu did a video of an Eire bouncing Yamato shells.

Found one. Not the one I was thinking of but you get the idea.

Edited by keskparane

642 posts
9,747 battles

Wow. :cap_fainting:Almost 8.5k battles and you don't know even basic shell/armour mechanics?

Doesn't matter what ship you are in, if the armour is angled enough and you don't have overmatch calibre guns, then you will bounce. As mentioned above don't aim for main belt when target is angled. Aim for bow or stern as you will have a much better change of overmatching the thinner hull plating.

Edited by HobartAWD

525 posts
4,768 battles

well tbh i dont even know over match mechanics until recently when i try baltimore and my m8 told me to just bow on to a new mexico and i shook me really hard

Edited by ShiraYukira