Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Paladinum

WoWS Dev Blog's bundle of new news #8

10 comments in this topic

1,023 posts
5,666 battles

Finally Speed Boost for Yukikaze.

Georgia got sigma reduced. Not gonna like that ship, for now. 

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/aa2fcee68aab?fbclid=IwAR026BokTe8nZjdgXPe6AxjD1tMUIQtRuP1DDgI3yEwz00-qhkZ0_zd9ETg

Georgia: *has very few guns of very large size with standard reload*

WG: "Let's nerf her, comrades"

Russian BB line nerfs. One buff among the somewhat heavy nerfs.

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/st-soviet-battleships-changes-28865b674e06?fbclid=IwAR1zLpQ469XgDwpCmohgZqUo_nZoGOy7rlKyuBbb-DOp4gyQp-b6SzT3iAI

Bringing Balans to the Force.

New permanent Shinto protection spell camo for Hotel Yamaro.

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/st-new-camouflage-6aa652c37c9e?fbclid=IwAR32QBpGxJjOzefF8nowum3_HYTmmWX2__XMa2netM_HHoBrmLptEIoQK1A

Edited by Paladinum

665 posts
8,656 battles
4 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Literally the most retarded idea they have come out with since CV rework came out.

396 posts
8,932 battles

Yukikaze, still just Kagero with a different torp and in this age of perma spotting, perma harassment from CV, Radar it does not made much sense to get a premium that cannot do the prime duty of stealth and torp better than the stock ... they should really give that ship a specialized torp option or some unique character ( that say something about the actual ships LUCK ), it should probably get the Shima's 12KM and 20 KM torp option and special camou that give 5% concealment and 20% enemy gun dispersion ... which tell how WG never ge to understand the DD / light force players and their inability to provide. o even as a fan of the real ship I am not going to spent money on this one if it come out this way ... I can just play my Kagero with a more versatile 10KM torp, and if I would want to get close up there's always the other countries branch and those are far more suited to get close to 8KM

AA ...ha ha ha ...... the reason why everyone are teaming up to AA is simply because solo and even small group AA just do not work so don't go fixing the answer, fix the cause ... solo AA should work like surface fire, enemy getting closer will increasingly encounter even more intense and accurate fire ... planes should be subjected to all of close, mid, and long range AA should the venture forth into the range , and both continuous and flak damage should increase when distance close ... and close range AA should not be something like starting at 1.0KM it should be all the way to 0.15KM ( which is more to the real historical fact , small caliber and machine gun AA actually work even when planes is right on top of the ship, there are numerous cases of close call and both success and failure in close up AA historically )  all this AA nerf is just pleasing CV player and so so they can launch their RN CV ... at the cost of further alienize all other ship players

Russian BB ... simply out they are not ready ...

265 posts
368 battles
9 hours ago, dieselhead said:

Literally the most retarded idea they have come out with since CV rework came out.

:Smile_hiding:

7 hours ago, Mechfori said:

Yukikaze, still just Kagero with a different torp and in this age of perma spotting, perma harassment from CV, Radar it does not made much sense to get a premium that cannot do the prime duty of stealth and torp better than the stock ... they should really give that ship a specialized torp option or some unique character ( that say something about the actual ships LUCK ), it should probably get the Shima's 12KM and 20 KM torp option and special camou that give 5% concealment and 20% enemy gun dispersion ... which tell how WG never ge to understand the DD / light force players and their inability to provide. o even as a fan of the real ship I am not going to spent money on this one if it come out this way ... I can just play my Kagero with a more versatile 10KM torp, and if I would want to get close up there's always the other countries branch and those are far more suited to get close to 8KM

AA ...ha ha ha ...... the reason why everyone are teaming up to AA is simply because solo and even small group AA just do not work so don't go fixing the answer, fix the cause ... solo AA should work like surface fire, enemy getting closer will increasingly encounter even more intense and accurate fire ... planes should be subjected to all of close, mid, and long range AA should the venture forth into the range , and both continuous and flak damage should increase when distance close ... and close range AA should not be something like starting at 1.0KM it should be all the way to 0.15KM ( which is more to the real historical fact , small caliber and machine gun AA actually work even when planes is right on top of the ship, there are numerous cases of close call and both success and failure in close up AA historically )  all this AA nerf is just pleasing CV player and so so they can launch their RN CV ... at the cost of further alienize all other ship players

Russian BB ... simply out they are not ready ...

Worry not, after RN CV release it will be nerfed again

Sign in to follow this