You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GreenCatcher

Stuck at the Battle Loading Screen

7 comments in this topic

1 post
132 battles

[BAD-ENGLISH]

While i was playing WoW ASIA, I was trying to join a Random Battle Matchmaking... I got a lil' bit annoyed because of the Loading got stuck. I can even see the "Real-time" statistic (How many enemy/ally ships got sunked) in the Loading screen. I have waited for over 3+ Minutes but yet it haven't finished loading. After waiting about 4 minutes the game suddenly freezed. When i try to click (on something), The screen suddenly becomes "Unresponsive/white". It already happened twice today, I (My Ship) have lost several Signals and Upgrades. And, I have never ever experienced this issue before.

Also, I did not installs any mods in the game...

Do you mates have any idea how do i fix this issue?

Screenshot (1159).png

Edited by GreenCatcher
Grammar Edit

[AUSDF]
32 posts

Good Luck its been like since the last major update, now imagine having an iMac that it happens 15 to 20 times a day and after numerous players have complained and months gone by guess what.... wows still haven't done a dam thing about it nor do they actually care which is why myself and many many others have stopped spending money on a game that dev's can't be bothered fixing

[BALL]
37 posts
9,987 battles

Hello

Can someone please help as I just received 6 team kill penalties for outing in battle early and no activity. Well this all due to inability to get into battle or once in battle not having any control/disconnection while in battle

[SPCTH]
390 posts
13,643 battles

Mine is getting stuck in the loading screen and the timer will go past 6-7 minutes and most likely forever. But if i shut it down from the Task manager and re-load the game fast enough, it loads into the game and sometimes i might be alive most of the time not. It seems like a disconnection on there server end. This only started recently with the new patches and updates.

77 posts
5,799 battles

this is can come from of several factors,like your hardisk is get some overwrite when u being multitask, your ram is fully from any background running app, some data patch in wows is missing or corrupt, u can check and repair from the WGC client, if that problem is keep exist, u can search for help in player support wows(send ticket