You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Armada: Prinz Eugen — a Blast from the Past

5 comments in this topic

[-FOG-]
2 posts
7,403 battles

First her not it or it's second her flag has her crest and Bikini Atoll and i know with German ww2 ships they'd say he not she cause the higher ups said they got to be manly for the tasks ahead them but my great granddad would say no man is that beautiful he was Prinz's  designer partly lead builder like her over seer and was there when she needed repair witch was a fair bit i'll spare you the long story tho Prinz eugen is a beautiful, incredible, amazing,noble young woman.                        for my beloved ehefrau Prinz eugen.             p.s sorry if i'v misspelled any words i suck at spelling haha:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[TLS]
58 posts
1,684 battles
2 hours ago, kitsune_hollow said:

First her not it or it's second her flag has her crest and Bikini Atoll and i know with German ww2 ships they'd say he not she cause the higher ups said they got to be manly for the tasks ahead them but my great granddad would say no man is that beautiful he was Prinz's  designer partly lead builder like her over seer and was there when she needed repair witch was a fair bit i'll spare you the long story tho Prinz eugen is a beautiful, incredible, amazing,noble young woman.                        for my beloved ehefrau Prinz eugen.             p.s sorry if i'v misspelled any words i suck at spelling haha:Smile_honoring:

I see, if I can guess correctly that flag shows her final fate as it shows Bikini Atoll, combined with Yellow and Black colours (which can signify disease or in this case radiation)

I agree with you she is a beautiful ship, I got her from a Christmas container this year and I am really happy with her

[-FOG-]
2 posts
7,403 battles
19 hours ago, pokeranger24 said:

I see, if I can guess correctly that flag shows her final fate as it shows Bikini Atoll, combined with Yellow and Black colours (which can signify disease or in this case radiation)

I agree with you she is a beautiful ship, I got her from a Christmas container this year and I am really happy with her

i have to start by saying sorry my little brother saw my post and said i was rude  the way i worded it so i'm sorry and 2nd thank you i didn't know about the yellow and black meaning i don't like to think of the end. I got her as a late birthday gift from my great granddad when she was first added to the game tho i wasn't tolled till he when't back Germany and a week later he passed away ........ well Pokeranger24 thank you for your reply and may you have great luck at all you do. :Smile_honoring: