Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Robby_Hermanto

How to get Adi Guntur commander?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

83
[DEVAS]
Member
183 posts
7,172 battles

Hi guys!

I am desperately looking for this commander. Anybody can give me insight about how to get him?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

 

Screenshot_20190321-011709.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
83
[DEVAS]
Member
183 posts
7,172 battles
11 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

Indo captain?

He is a Pan Asian tree commander. I like the name which is from Sanskrit that means

Adi: Excel, great, mighty.

Guntur: Thunderbolt.

The name Adi Guntur can be intreprered as "The Mighty Thunderbolt".

1 hour ago, User_1145141919810 said:

You can search for information on WOWS Facebook/Twitter. Usually given via Facebook/Twitter activities, just like the Thai captain last year.

Thank you for the information. I will try to find out further.

Edited by Robby_Hermanto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,230
Member
5,688 posts
9,498 battles

I do not want to dishearten you but the combination of the "common" captain first names and last names can make interesting results. 

Also, where was that screenshot taken?

 

I can dig through the files to confirm that though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
159
[-FUN-]
Member
524 posts
8,421 battles

I think I heard about it eons back that it was given away as part of WOWS Indonesia FB page establishment. I missed that too and also would like to get it. If you get anything from your digging pls share here :fish_aqua:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
83
[DEVAS]
Member
183 posts
7,172 battles
4 hours ago, Paladinum said:

I do not want to dishearten you but the combination of the "common" captain first names and last names can make interesting results. 

Also, where was that screenshot taken?

 

I can dig through the files to confirm that though.

It is a screenshot from my friend account in Asia server.

2 minutes ago, zergling_ said:

I think I heard about it eons back that it was given away as part of WOWS Indonesia FB page establishment. I missed that too and also would like to get it. If you get anything from your digging pls share here :fish_aqua:

Lets hope for more good news. I will send a ticket if there still no clue on how to get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
829
[LBAS]
Member
5,308 posts
11,978 battles
On 3/21/2019 at 12:47 PM, Robby_Hermanto said:

He is a Pan Asian tree commander. I like the name which is from Sanskrit that means

Adi: Excel, great, mighty.

Guntur: Thunderbolt.

The name Adi Guntur can be intreprered as "The Mighty Thunderbolt".

Look like Indian accent though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,230
Member
5,688 posts
9,498 battles

Adi Guntur IS indeed a unique commander, but by file digging alone I cannot know how to get him.

This is from the global.mo file, where all the names are stored. If you convert it to .po file, you can do things like the spoiler:

Spoiler

shot-18_10.23_15_13.06-0341.thumb.jpg.57928f535e8fb76c743af203d4d7e549.jpg

 

adi.JPG

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
83
[DEVAS]
Member
183 posts
7,172 battles
On 3/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, THAI_THIEF said:

Look like Indian accent though 

Hindi, SE Asia, spread vast to Tibet have root language based on Sanskrit.

 

On 3/22/2019 at 8:25 PM, Paladinum said:

Adi Guntur IS indeed a unique commander, but by file digging alone I cannot know how to get him.

This is from the global.mo file, where all the names are stored. If you convert it to .po file, you can do things like the spoiler:

  Reveal hidden contents

shot-18_10.23_15_13.06-0341.thumb.jpg.57928f535e8fb76c743af203d4d7e549.jpg

 

adi.JPG

I wish the data can tell me how to obtain him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×