Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShiraYukira

Gets into random battle even with Co-Op battle selected

5 comments in this topic

[UWU]
533 posts
5,086 battles

Okay im half asleep the first round that it occured i was really confused i changed from my leander to icarus but i was on leander in the battle so i THOUGHT i changed to random instead of changing ships but NO
IT WAS STILL ON CO-OP .... so i thought something must be wrong right....

then i went on another round nah nothing i went to a normal co-op game so i thought the thing was gone / done safe..

NOPE next game after that with co-op selected i went into a random battle.....

any1 else having this problem ?

and why im running co-op? im doing exeter missions

Edited by ShiraYukira

[CLAY]
1,946 posts
10,342 battles
6 hours ago, ShiraYukira said:

Okay im half asleep the first round that it occured i was really confused i changed from my leander to icarus but i was on leander in the battle so i THOUGHT i changed to random instead of changing ships but NO
IT WAS STILL ON CO-OP .... so i thought something must be wrong right....

then i went on another round nah nothing i went to a normal co-op game so i thought the thing was gone / done safe..

NOPE next game after that with co-op selected i went into a random battle.....

any1 else having this problem ?

and why im running co-op? im doing exeter missions

You don’t have to justify why you are doing co op. All I can think is that the answer may be in your first statement. I do weird things when half asleep too.

[UWU]
533 posts
5,086 battles
43 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

You don’t have to justify why you are doing co op. All I can think is that the answer may be in your first statement. I do weird things when half asleep too.

same thing this morning so i did a recording on it

[TF44]
370 posts
3,702 battles
11 hours ago, ShiraYukira said:

im doing exeter missions

G'day Shira,

The only thing I can think of is if you hit the battle button under the mission in the Mission screen, This will bounce you into random battles imediately. You have to return to the port screen and hit the battle button there.

Just a by the way:- I got trapped by this when I picked up my "Mighty Mo" Many moon's ago. I was so keen to get out there with her and try her out in Co-Op that when I checked the daily mission I just hit that battle button. I got bounced straight into a T10 Random with Yamato's, FDG's and Conc's everywhere. Lol, scary stuff for a "Newbie".

f-Funny-Cat-3539.jpg.daefd12fe8b96c89f75d78d73f5e65cb.jpg

Cheer's and have fun.

Alex B_T23

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23
Bad composition - sorry. Head Cold Lol

[UWU]
533 posts
5,086 battles
17 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

G'day Shira,

The only thing I can think of is hat if you it hit the battle button under the mission in the Mission screen, This will bounce you into random battles imediately. You have to return to the port screen and hit the battle button there.

Just a by the way:- I got trapped by this when I picked up my "Mighty Mo" Many moon's ago. I was so keen to get out there with her and try her out in Co-Op that when I checked the daily mission I just hit that battle button. I got bounced straight into a T10 Random with Yamato's, FDG's and Conc's everywhere. Lol, scary stuff for a "Newbie".

f-Funny-Cat-3539.jpg.daefd12fe8b96c89f75d78d73f5e65cb.jpg

Cheer's and have fun.

Alex B_T23

That  might explain it , thanks 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this