You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
da189

How to collect Florins for Implacable on time?

39 comments in this topic

[HKENL]
227 posts
10,139 battles

How can I get around 2000 Florins without pay for air supply containers by 27/3 ?

[PATEN]
Video Contributor, Clantest Coordinator
2,553 posts
12,688 battles

Each daily mission obtains 60 florins

20 days you can get 1200 florins 

Container each dirtective obtains 50

4 directions you can get 200 per week(total 600)

3 weeks you already had 600 florins

Mission for Exeter only will give 4 small containers and a big container you will obtain 300 florins

Daily login you got 100 florins already

===

Each daily mission obtains 6 crowns

20 days you can get 120 crowns

4 directions you can get 80 crowns in total

3 weeks you already had 240 crowns

===

If you did and keep doing that you will have 1800florions and 300 crowns  (Exeter mission only and daily login are not count)

===

Implacable requires 300 crowns and 3900 Florins

so you need to pay....

Edited by Onlinegamer

[ANZAC]
468 posts
16,116 battles
3 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

and exchange 80 crowns to flrions in total you will have 2440 florions and 300 crowns (Exeter mission only and daily login are not count)

You can exchange Crowns for Florins? How?

453 posts
9,669 battles

There should be only 3 weeks of directives, therefore, you will need to buy air supply crates if you want early access for implacable. It is not that hard to grind from T6 to T8 except early access gave you all upgrades already which will save you a lot of fxp and credit if you don't want to grind the stock planes.

I personally will reserve money for T8 premium CV instead. They are about to release on premium shop or maybe arsenal in next patch.

[PATEN]
Video Contributor, Clantest Coordinator
2,553 posts
12,688 battles
2 hours ago, j0e90 said:

Start at fourth week of event

Rate crown:forins 1:8

• Cool 2

[TDA]
Super Tester
5,190 posts
6,197 battles
2 hours ago, j0e90 said:

During the 4th week of 8.1 Crowns can be converted to Florins at a rate of 1-8.   I guess it wil be done in the arsenal.

• Cool 2

[ANZAC]
468 posts
16,116 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

During the 4th week of 8.1 Crowns can be converted to Florins at a rate of 1-8.   I guess it wil be done in the arsenal.

Good to know, cheers. Not that I'm that excited by owning another CV that I will never play.....

[TDA]
Super Tester
5,190 posts
6,197 battles
1 hour ago, j0e90 said:

Good to know, cheers. Not that I'm that excited by owning another CV that I will never play.....

But any ship you don't have to grind for and CV's are a grind) is worth it.

[ULAG]
905 posts
8,975 battles

I would personally say, grind the T6 atleast. It is not that bad and you will learn all the basic stuff about the line before moving in to the actual struggle of high tiers...

[HKENL]
227 posts
10,139 battles
On 3/19/2019 at 9:41 AM, Onlinegamer said:

Each daily mission obtains 60 florins

20 days you can get 1200 florins 

Container each dirtective obtains 50

4 directions you can get 200 per week (week 4 still unknown)

3 weeks you already had 600 florins

Mission for Exeter only will give 4 small containers and a big container you will obtain 300 florins

Daily login you got 100 folrins already

===

Each daily mission obtains 6 crowns

20 days you can get 120 crowns

4 directions you can get 80 crowns in total

3 weeks you already had 240 crowns

===

If you did and keep doing that you will have 1800florions and 380 crowns and exchange 80 crowns to florins in total you will have 2440 florins and 300 crowns (Exeter mission only and daily login are not count)

===

Implaceable reqiures 300 crowns and 3900 Florins

I will update or wait someone update with me

All subjects for who always play everyday and you have a chance to get Implaceable already keep it up

I got T6 CV already and I have around 6xx Florins and enough crowns. Looks like I can't get enough Florins by 27/3 without pay for it. 

I don't have Exeter too. :Smile_unsure:

[ANZAC]
468 posts
16,116 battles
16 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

But any ship you don't have to grind for and CV's are a grind) is worth it.

Very true. I've been playing witht he T4 and T6 in co-op, and I just find the game play meh

[TLS]
3,012 posts
18,414 battles
1 hour ago, j0e90 said:

Very true. I've been playing witht he T4 and T6 in co-op, and I just find the game play meh

Suffering in T4 and T6 coop because AI knows how to bunch their ships up and kill all your planes? Cannot do enough DPM to make a serious contribution?

You're not the only one. Welcome to the club known as "Coop CV Sufferers Club." My only suggestion is to play your 2 Fast 2 Furious in ops and practice there.

[ULAG]
905 posts
8,975 battles

My grind is done in Furious. Sitting with 160k xp waiting for Implacable to be fully released. The grind was pretty smooth apart from the weekends(which initially dragged my WR down to 13%). Overall lack of good players due to low tier was a big hindrance but I managed to pull my WR to 44% from that disastrous 13%:Smile_sceptic:... did an avg of 53k dmg with 4-5 100k games, so not bad in that section either. I would say definitely worth a try and would save some unnecessary investment. Really looking forward to Implacable now...:Smile_Default:

Edited by _TAMAL_

[LBAS]
Modder
5,867 posts
35,234 battles

NA & RU go first, SEA maybe tomorrow

buy Crowns and convert to Florins :Smile_coin: WG's business

Untitled.jpg

[CLAY]
1,913 posts
10,342 battles
23 hours ago, da189 said:

no more crowns / florins in daily mission :Smile_izmena:

Yeah... I was just... WHAT!!! How is that fair?

[CLAY]
1,913 posts
10,342 battles
On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 11:04 PM, MatterCore said:

NA & RU go first, SEA maybe tomorrow

buy Crowns and convert to Florins :Smile_coin: WG's business

Untitled.jpg

You can still get 100 Florins in each premium air supply container. It works out to approximately the same amount of money

[LBAS]
Modder
5,867 posts
35,234 battles
10 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

You can still get 100 Florins in each premium air supply container. It works out to approximately the same amount of money

Yeah yeah, but CVs are not my concern :Smile_teethhappy:

[LBAS]
Modder
5,867 posts
35,234 battles

yet again WOWS is not free to play anymore, pay to play, pay to win :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1

[TDA]
Super Tester
5,190 posts
6,197 battles
7 hours ago, MatterCore said:

yet again WOWS is not free to play anymore, pay to play, pay to win :Smile_coin:

You could just wait for the line and play for free to get the ship.

• Cool 1

[SPWPK]
[SPWPK]
4 posts
6,750 battles

I've been grinding pretty hard and staying up late doing those daily missions everyday. After buying the first two bundles (you need to to get the third) I have 1010 Florins and 206 crowns. That converts to 1560 florins and 151 crowns.  This means that after a month of grind I would still need 920 florins. This me requires buying 10 Superior Air Drop containers or 150 crowns (6000dubs; I need 115 crowns). The cost of this is about US$30/25. Let's go with the latter price as you get additional "stuff" from containers.  What you get is (with equivalent current prices):

7 days premium (US$5)
200 flags (~US$5)
56 premium flags (say, also worth about US$5)
Port slot (can get for 200dubs on special; ~US$1)
Tier 6 Captain (maybe 500dubs; ~US$2)
4000 coal (no dollar equivalent; but let's put a premium of US$0.50 on it)
An aircraft carrier ship (with the currently "subject to balance tweaks" air craft carrier mechanics)

Total = US18.50 + ship

So, the non-premium* ship and coal is priced at about US$6.50 (~1500dubs).

Now in my case I'll have 35 crowns left over which will be converted to 140 000 credits (1:4000; worth ~100dubs or US$0.50).

Unfortunately for WoWs, the first five items in this list and the credits aren't worth US$19 to me. Certainly not after all the grind I have done. Maybe if they offered this before I put over fifty hours of additional game play into trying to get this bundle (plus the first two), I'd be better disposed towards their offer. Give me the aircraft carrier alone for about 1500dubs and I might consider it. At the moment I am a little too miffed to think that worthwhile.

Why can't WoWs simply announce what you have to do beforehand so that you can decide if their "events" are worth it? I'd argue that their sales and marketing area is either not competent, or they are trying to manipulate people into some sort of sunk cost fallacy (i.e. 'I've worked so hard that I feel compelled to pay to get the outcome I want').

Anyone else feel similarly? How many crowns and florins did you get?

*Edit 23/03/219: Sorry, it is a premium ship; which does improve utility and thus the attractiveness of the offer and is worth more than the 1500dubs I mention. Not enough to change my sentiment though. Price things up-front WoWs.

Edited by DamianTheAlien
Factual error

[ANZAC]
468 posts
16,116 battles
33 minutes ago, DamianTheAlien said:

So, the non-premium ship and coal is priced at about US$6.50 (~1500dubs).

Now in my case I'll have 35 crowns left over which will be converted to 140 000 credits (1:4000; worth ~100dubs or US$0.50).

Unfortunately for WoWs, the first five items in this list and the credits aren't worth US$19 to me. Certainly not after all the grind I have done. Maybe if they offered this before I put over fifty hours of additional game play into trying to get this bundle (plus the first two), I'd be better disposed towards their offer. Give me the aircraft carrier alone for about 1500dubs and I might consider it. At the moment I am a little too miffed to think that worthwhile.

Why can't WoWs simply announce what you have to do beforehand so that you can decide if their "events" are worth it? I'd argue that their sales and marketing area is either not competent, or they are trying to manipulate people into some sort of sunk cost fallacy (i.e. 'I've worked so hard that I feel compelled to pay to get the outcome I want').

Anyone else feel similarly? How many crowns and florins did you get?

At first I was going to have a crack about WG has given out free ships, no such thing as a free lunch, you can get the T8 later when the line is released etc etc. But then I pulled my head in and re read the WG article on fly strike win. 

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/fly-strike-win/

Now, I'm not bothered about getting/not getting the T8 Cv for free. However, re reading the article and it certainly implies that air supply containers and flowins will be available throughout the event via the directives - it does not give an explicit cut off date for air supply containers.

Rules of the "Fly! Strike! Win!" Event

The "Fly! Strike! Win!" event welcomes you with new missions and rewards.

• As before, you get four new Stages, with each lasting for one week. A Stage consists of four Directives, each comprising six to eight combat and economic missions, with rewards ranging from various in-game loot to Crowns and Air Supply containers.
  • The "Fly! Strike! Win!" event will be available to players that have reached level 12 in their Service Record and play with Tier V-X ships in Random and Co-op Battles. Some of the missions can be completed in Operations.
  • For each Stage, Directives open consecutively, day by day. All missions of a Stage are available until that Stage expires, which means that you can log in to the game on the fourth day and still complete all of them in one sitting. Please note, however, that you can climb to the next Directive only upon completing a certain number of missions from the previous one.
  • After a new Stage opens up, the missions of the preceding one will no longer be available.

It also does mention that grinding the T8 will take work, but makes no mention of the need to purchase premium containers

"At the same time, obtaining Tier VIII aircraft carrier Implacable will take more than just converting doubloons into Crowns and acquiring Air Supply containers; you will need to complete several Directives and daily combat missions."

So , yeah, I can understand people being a bit miffed. I ground all the daily missions, I have finished up with 150 crowns and 1500 florins. Reading this there is an implication that it would be possible to get the T8 Cv via the in game events. Maybe they have a get out of jail free card by saying " acquiring Air Supply Containers', but that doesn't really fit in with the contest of talking about Directives etc.  If they had wanted to be accurate they should have mentioned Premium Air Supply containers here.  I guess I will just buy a bunch of flags. 

I think the issue is a lot of people rely on the in game client for info. You really need to check out the headlines in the game launcher, and then click the links from there to the WG site. And I know most people don't RTFM - 

Edited by j0e90

[ULAG]
905 posts
8,975 battles

Spending 30 bucks to get a tech tree ship which you will eventually be able to unlock anyway doesn't make much sense to me. Also, I've said before...Furious is not bad. It is also getting some buff nest patch so the grind should be even easier. Grinding 158k is not that big of a deal in a ship like this tbh