You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WDCCB

I'M Tired!

10 comments in this topic

3 posts
202 battles

I just reinstalled the game waiting for 4000MB to finish now Its updating for 18000MB are you serious

[LNA]
1,991 posts
12,560 battles
9 minutes ago, WDCCB said:

I just reinstalled the game waiting for 4000MB to finish now Its updating for 18000MB are you serious

Core data and assets. Perfectly normal.

The game is ~ 35 gb unpacked so that's normal.

[FFD]
173 posts
4,580 battles

Any game launcher must be left doing her job overnight. Dont stare at her, thats illegal. just press the install button, turn off the lights, go to sleep. Get the fresh game in the morning. Easy life.

• Cool 3

404 posts
3,047 battles
22 minutes ago, Labeat said:

Any game launcher must be left doing her job overnight. Dont stare at her, thats illegal. just press the install button, turn off the lights, go to sleep. Get the fresh game in the morning. Easy life.

This^

[-ISO-]
908 posts
5,988 battles
25 minutes ago, Labeat said:

One more thing: Don't open any programs or anything that can slow down the update process.

[FORCE]
1,029 posts
10,066 battles
43 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

One more thing: Don't open any programs or anything that can slow down the update process.

Yup. I just reinstalled the whole game because I wanted to uninstall the WGC & back to use the old client. It took me about 2 hours only.

[-ISO-]
908 posts
5,988 battles
On 3/17/2019 at 6:42 PM, Sir_Feather said:

Yup. I just reinstalled the whole game because I wanted to uninstall the WGC & back to use the old client. It took me about 2 hours only.

Why tho? Do you still encounter some error or something? Because mine is fine.

[FORCE]
1,029 posts
10,066 battles
2 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Why tho? Do you still encounter some error or something? Because mine is fine.

The game often gets disconnected after few games although my internet rarely has problem. The battles also froze long enough at beginning, and of course that is bad if I play CV or DD.

[TLS]
58 posts
1,684 battles
15 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

The game often gets disconnected after few games although my internet rarely has problem. The battles also froze long enough at beginning, and of course that is bad if I play CV or DD. 

I think the problem lies in your computer rather than Internet, do you run background programs or other stuff like browser and media files along with the client ?

[FORCE]
1,029 posts
10,066 battles
12 hours ago, pokeranger24 said:

I think the problem lies in your computer rather than Internet, do you run background programs or other stuff like browser and media files along with the client ?

Well, I never run any background programs because I'm really bad at multitasking. And I use the user BGM so I never need to open the other programs if I get bored with the original BGM. The mods I use are only voiceover, no fog, and ship preview which are "lightweights" compared to the ship skin, and port mods which I don't really like at all. But even after I removed the mods, the game still kicked me out for the same frequency. With old client, my games run at 60-70 fps with medium-high settings, but with WGC my games rarely runs past 50 fps with low settings.