Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jayde2405

Buying signal flags with credits

4 comments in this topic

[O7]
95 posts
14,148 battles

Did everyone notice that some signal flags can be purchased in the store using credits.  It used to be just coal and while I did buy some I was reluctant to get too many because I wanted to built up the coal for special ships.

I just spent $60 mill credits on signal flags, mainly Sierra Mikes for speed (Giulio loves these) and a few India Deltas for extra 20% when healing, although I never actually run out of these

[TWR]
1,266 posts
4,759 battles

Did notice it recently,will be handy for those with plenty of extra credits needing flags.

[SALT]
50 posts
18,434 battles

Yeah, that was a nice feature addition. Useful for getting those AA buff flags that aren't being rewarded anymore. Or the solo warrior flags.

Those, and the simple fact that finally I have something to spend using my hundreds of millions of credits that I accumulated so far.

Beta Tester
2,382 posts
7,238 battles

but that would make the griding easy, and WG dont want that. if you want to make grinding easy, all you have to do is offers some shekkels.

WG made the game grindy as possible, so people will pay to make life little bit easier.

Edited by yansuki

Sign in to follow this