Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Desert_Fox_2014

Tier X the Final destination and the end of my game.

3 comments in this topic

[TENGO]
34 posts

When we reach the top tier(X) so what is our next target? I find it very expensive to play and even lost much credit most of the time even when we win. The only solution is get(buy) the custom Camo or get/buy premium to be able get good return from a game. So most of the time when I play tier X game is when I get free premium only. Yes we get more free XP but my normal XP is wasted unless we exchange to free XP. Also I find that playing tier V or lower has very low benefit and I hardly play it.

399 posts
5,571 battles

I have a feeling that this thread does not exactly being in off-topic, but I'll help regardless.

To me, by design Tier 10 was the endgame, and you were not meant to simply sit at T10 and be profitable. If this were the case, the population would simply accumulate in top tier, and the community would become extremely divided. Take it as encouragement to grind other lines, and occasionally play your Tier 10 to enjoy being on top.

This being said...

You can make profit in T10 without spending any real money. I played my first odd 100 Zao games without a permacamo or premium account. Stack your signals and camouflage and don't play terribly- Credit earning depends mostly on your own performance, not just the team winning. For example if I had a Zao and was only doing.... 32000 damage per game average, which is not even equal to my base HP, I would be failing completely to pull my weight and racking up massive credit losses (as well as disadvantaging the team for a bad winrate overall). However, when my actual game was say... 90000 or so damage (and not just farming on battleships, mind you- I like to aim for good percentage damage on destroyers and cruisers to increase my impact), something you can quite easily achieve with any T10 cruiser, and I had the basic +20% credit signal, +10% credit camo and -10% servicing signal, I still pulled a small net gain.

In fact, on average now with only basic modifiers, I make a net profit of an average of 50k in a Tier 9 cruiser like Seattle.

I definitely think you can play high tier and make cash, or at least not lose a significant amount. You just need to hone your skills, do it well, and get the most out of your hard earned T10s.

[TDA]
Super Tester
5,190 posts
6,197 battles
6 hours ago, Desert_Fox_2014 said:

When we reach the top tier(X) so what is our next target?

I guess T10 is throwback to old days of WOT where Clan wars was the end game content.

Now T10 is just another tier.

Sign in to follow this