You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ohunt

Dropped from ASIA server midplay

9 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
50 posts
8,893 battles

I am using MacOS 10.12.1

1. Sometimes during game play the game freezes and kicks me out of the server during game play and I have to re-login.

2. Sometimes the color changes to weird color and FPS slows down to 10 - 15 FPS then it kicks me out of the server during game play.

3. After I re-login unable to mount camouflage, signal flags and have to log out and re-login again. Get "Transaction error....Please try again later" instead of mounted message. 

4. I think it happen while playing CV Furious. 

4. No error message

Anybody got the same problem?

IMG_20190315_143937.jpg

Administrator
373 posts

Hello, commander!

First of all we are sorry for the inconvenience 😞

Since we have not received any similar issue recently, we kindly ask you to reinstall the game client first and try to play WoWS again.

And if the problem still bothers you, then could you please send a ticket that includes your play environment information to our Player support team?

Thank you for your understand in advance!

[_BST_]
50 posts
8,893 battles

Was dropped again, twice, just a few minutes ago playing the new map "OKINAWA"....no warning, well, maybe slow down a bit - FPS 15, other then that no other warning.

No message or anything. One minute I was playing the next I was staring at my desktop and yes I did the "Check for data integrity" thingy on the WOW  startup page. Is it possibly anything to do with the graphic card? I am using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 2047 MB.......

[RSFSR]
25 posts
5,822 battles

1. Sometimes I also got similar issue but not often... not sure if it is server's problem or just my internet's problem. And sometimes it says I have been disconnected because of not operate for too long (??? what? playing DD and be disconnected while I am in the middle of the map) 

2. probably your graphic card's problem? if you are using thunderbolt 3 egpu, the cable might not be that stable since I think most of those egpu did not have any lock to make sure if cable is tight

3. Got this problem before... I just wait until next day...

[_BST_]
50 posts
8,893 battles

Just got dropped again but this time the system left a message:- 

IMG_20190318_153440.jpg

[LYNMF]
[LYNMF]
27 posts

yup, same here...dropped 3 times in a single battle..played quite a number of battles before this.

Edited by Twilight6797

71 posts
4,076 battles
On 3/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, ohunt said:

I am using MacOS 10.12.1

1. Sometimes during game play the game freezes and kicks me out of the server during game play and I have to re-login.

2. Sometimes the color changes to weird color and FPS slows down to 10 - 15 FPS then it kicks me out of the server during game play.

3. After I re-login unable to mount camouflage, signal flags and have to log out and re-login again. Get "Transaction error....Please try again later" instead of mounted message. 

4. I think it happen while playing CV Furious. 

4. No error message

Anybody got the same problem?

IMG_20190315_143937.jpg

Yes, I get the first two quite often, especially over the last 2 or 3 months (possibly since CV updates?). In the past few weeks the game freezes after just 2 or 3 battles (sometimes less). I'm using MacOS 10.12.6, so it may have something to do with that - apparently Mac is not fully supported by WOWS. One day last week I had the weird experience of the cursor jumping all over the screen, making it impossible to control ship movement or gun control. I couldn't even get a straight ahead view from my ship. Needless to say I got sunk pretty quickly. Every time I quit WOWS and restarted that day the same thing happened. Back to the 'normal' game freezes now.

[_BST_]
50 posts
8,893 battles

Bloody hell! Got dropped from server again.  First time, just starting, the system hanged....did a restart of my system, re-login....moved to engage....system dropped me again......it is costing me in Como and signals....sheeeshhh......

560 posts
1,474 battles
13 hours ago, ohunt said:

Bloody hell! Got dropped from server again.  First time, just starting, the system hanged....did a restart of my system, re-login....moved to engage....system dropped me again......it is costing me in Como and signals....sheeeshhh......

It just happened more often this days. The worst case it drop me from the game andt made me pink  while I was running a premium mission, premium flags.

On the other hand, I had one case I saw players gone AFK one by one. I managed to kill 3 AFKs before I was dropped too.

Edited by tsuenwan